Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 U know what the radio wont play... now for mtv

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Saint Jude Posted - 09/25/2003 : 12:30:11 AM
http://www.internalmemos.com/memos/memodetails.php?memo_id=1424

god damn... stupid everything....

free speech my ass.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dick mountjoy Posted - 09/25/2003 : 7:40:24 PM
Thus why I do not watch MTV, or listen to the radio for that matter. I swear this country is getting more dumb and increasingly more sensitive about me possibly offending the dumb by saying so every single day. What a country.

Edit: now upon closer review, I see this memo came from MTV Europe, which allows me to state that the world as a whole is getting dumber.
dan p. Posted - 09/25/2003 : 5:20:25 PM
i'm going to download all those vidoes and mp3s. hey. they're not being used by mtv or the radio, and i'm concerned that the artist's work isn't be appriciated., actually i'm not because pretty much everything on that list sucks except radiohead.
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/25/2003 : 12:56:31 AM
how come eminem wasn't on that list with that osama bashing in one of his videos...?

i guess if you're a huge icon of crap like he is, you can get away with it..
Saint Jude Posted - 09/25/2003 : 12:52:09 AM
yes it is true that they dont have to play them, but i hate how limiting main streem everything is about others views.
Arthen Posted - 09/25/2003 : 12:50:30 AM
I definitely don't agree with that at all, but it isn't an issue of free speech. Those artists made their songs and videos, thereby exercising their freedoms of speech and expression, but just because they made them doesn't mean they have to be played on MTV. If, like me, you don't agree with it, you can choose to use your freedom of expression by boycotting MTV.

I hate MTV. Never watch it. And the sad thing is, I doubt MTV is in danger of going bankrupt anytime soon, especially since they're owned by Viacom, even as they continue to pull shit like that.
pcbTIM Posted - 09/25/2003 : 12:36:29 AM
Once again it is proven that brains and business don't mix.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000