Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 come see my jazz combo!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/24/2003 : 7:14:02 PM
If anyone comes to Virginia, specifically harrisonburg in the next few months, please come and see my jazz combo at the arftul dodger in harrisonburg. We're a 7 piece band with keys, guitar, bass(me), sax, trombone, drums, and trumpet.

We're a mix of standard jazz, funk-esque, and pat metheny tunes. so please, if anyone is in the area, we'll be at the arftul dodger, thursday nites, from 9-12:30!!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/25/2003 : 7:55:56 PM
THAT WAS YOU!?!?!?!?!

Dude, i started a thread on you!!! you rock!!! I was totally there tuesday nite, and saw you play. you are freakin' amazing, i was going to inroduce myself but i had to leave and you didn't take a set break while i was there. i will come see you again.

Yeah man, i walked into the door and was like "TIM REYNOLDS!!!" man, i should've introduced myself...
j Posted - 09/25/2003 : 6:38:21 PM
Hey vic woo fan, I don't know if you were there or not, but I have a weekly gig at the dodger. If you were there tuesday night, you definitely would have seen me. Regardless, you should come by next week; that would be cool.
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/25/2003 : 2:33:52 PM
actually it's only about an hour away, not far at all, if you're in the area come catch us thursday nite!

thanks pam, i got a gig tonite with em, it'll be a lot of fun, i really love playing with the guys in it!
PJK Posted - 09/25/2003 : 2:03:21 PM
Its on the other side of the mountains from Charlottsville. One of my nephews went to UVA in Charlottsville, the other to JMU in Harrisonburg. I am guessing maybe 2 hours away????? Matt would Know better. BTW the 10th of Oct. is on a Friday (my daughters b'day is the 9th)

Best of luck to you Matt! Wish I could get down to hear you play!
rubylith Posted - 09/25/2003 : 1:53:11 PM
is that near charlottsville,
ill be there twice in october, one night on a tuesday the 10th and the following week the thursday throguh saturday

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000