Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Jack Gray

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/24/2003 : 07:27:59 AM
Ok...here we go..

I was with some friends I hadn't seen inawhile yesterday, and so we went to a place in harrisonburg called the artful dodger. As soon as i walk in i notice this guy "john gray" playing solo acoustic guitar, and a slew of pedals and effects below him. Before I even looked at this guy i was like "TIM REYNOLDS!!" This guy was like a Tim Reynolds incarnate, everu move, every technique, and he played half a dozen Tim tunes in his set.

This guy was good!!! very very very good! has anyone ever heard of him before? he had a few cds sitting beside him, so i dunno his popularity..
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
j Posted - 09/26/2003 : 02:55:17 AM
zimbabwe is a bob marley song though I did get the idea of arranging it for solo guitar from tim. I like the original song's music and not the lyrics, which makes for a nice guitar song. Oddly enough, my real name is John; I go by Jack so you were close enough. Thanks alot and I hope to see you on tuesday.
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/25/2003 : 7:56:58 PM
i thought i heard you say you did zimbabwe...is that a tim tune...i feel silly now...

but man...you rock!! I can't wait to see you again...sorry on the name screw up tho, i was close(it was late at nite when i saw you play).
j Posted - 09/25/2003 : 6:43:22 PM
oh yeah, one more thing, I don't play any tim tunes. In fact, I don't even know any tim songs. As you can tell, I did listen to him alot but over the past few years I've kinda fallen out of his stuff.
j Posted - 09/25/2003 : 6:41:09 PM
oh yeah, thank you very, very much for you kind words. Come by next week, that bass player Brian Buracker will be there too.
j Posted - 09/25/2003 : 6:39:36 PM
hey, that's me! the name's Jack Gray.
KevinLesko Posted - 09/24/2003 : 4:05:33 PM
wow, that's pretty crazy.. i tried a quick search on the ol' google but didn't find anything that appeared to be him.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000