Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Jack is my friend

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 09/22/2003 : 02:03:26 AM
mmmmmmmm, I just enjoyed a nice cold Jack Daniel's Hard Cola.... I think I will go enjoy another!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Zachmozach Posted - 09/22/2003 : 6:33:49 PM
Beer Pong is awesome! Only when I played it it was called Beruit, but never the less it is the best drinking game ever! A friend had an awesome table for it with holes cut out for the cups and an extra hole for the cleansing cup. The thing was is that at first I wasn't very good so I lost a lot, but believe me losing wasn't that bad because it just meant I drank a lot. My favorite part is when they spin around the cup and you can blow them out. Also we always had closer balls to come in to finish the game. My high point in the game was when I beat my brothers friend who had gone undefeated for like 20 games and it was also my first win without playing doubles. The best part though is of course the drinking! Highly recomended game.
Jay Posted - 09/22/2003 : 3:31:14 PM
Hell, I'll be 16 tomorrow and I drink...

Favorite drinkin' song...

Please Mr. Frost
Please Don't Freeze me
Please don't freeze me
Please don't freeze my horse

(Drink a shot.)

Please Mr. Frost
Please don Freeze me
please don't freeze me
Please don't freeze my horse

(two shots)

Plrease Mr. Frst
Plearse dun freeeeze meh
Plearssed fun dreeze meh
Pleaasrse don fleerze meh horseck.

(three.)

Please mr. frost...
Freeze...
PLreaseds freeze meh
Horssed.

(four, or, puke)

It goes on until you're way to drunk to do it anymore.
Arthen Posted - 09/22/2003 : 2:03:42 PM
Except that I am the RA. Heh.

And it definitely doesn't prevent me from drinking, I just wish that I could be able to sit at my computer and relax with a drink, instead of having to go out.
KevinLesko Posted - 09/22/2003 : 1:19:54 PM
quote:
I wish I didn't live in the dorms and also that I was of age to purchase my own JD.

Arthen... that shouldnt be any reason to not be drinking, if anything, those two premises should equal 24hr drunkeness. Don't worry, before long your RA will be partying with you.. I know mine was.

VWF... sounds like you are having a blast in the dorms. LOL at beer pong, I've never heard of that but it sounds awesome.

One cool drinking game (kind of) that I learned in the dorms is called 10 fingers. Basically everyone plays after having a few drinks. Then everyone sits in a circle with all of their fingers up. Someone starts out by saying something that they have never done, example: "I have never had anal sex", then everyone else in the circle who has not had anal sex puts one finger down, but anyone with a finger still up means that they have. And since everyone is plowed, it makes them honost. Good way to learn some juicy gossip on your friends and neighbors.

another cool one is a card game called ASSHOLE I forget the rules exactly, but basically the winner of each game is in charge and make the other players drink as much a he wants them to, but you have to be careful, because if you are a mean master, you might end up on the other end next game and revenge can be sweet.
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/22/2003 : 10:52:12 AM
beer pong...pretty much get drunk and try to throw ping pong balls into cups of beer across the table. if you get it in, someone from the opposite team has to drink it... and there's a few more rules to it.

i lost a few games, which meant i drank a lot!
jsoldo Posted - 09/22/2003 : 09:16:19 AM
Beer pong is fantastic:

http://www.nbpl.net/rulesno.html
Miss Sorrel Posted - 09/22/2003 : 08:45:57 AM
Arthen... I don't think that being underage or living on campus even hindered my ability to drink... and what? Are you going to get busted by the RA???

And VWF, what is beer pong? Drunken ping pong??

Anybody know any good drinking games...?

I get restless and leave the table after about 5 minutes of the card games I know. Lately, my biggest drinking challenge isn't smoking ciggs
victorwootenfan Posted - 09/22/2003 : 07:19:08 AM
ahh, i def. knocked out some vodka, wine, and budwieser's at the last part i went to...

on top of that i lost several games of beer pong.

damned i was drunk!
Arthen Posted - 09/22/2003 : 02:24:26 AM
I wish I didn't live in the dorms and also that I was of age to purchase my own JD.
TalkingNeurons Posted - 09/22/2003 : 02:08:09 AM
Knock youself out.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000