Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 School starts tomorrow. . .

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
{=HTG=} Posted - 08/08/2003 : 03:53:50 AM
well more like in a few hours. Its almost 4 in the morning and I havent gotten a wink of sleep. Well most of that is due to my stomach hurting mostly because of late night snacking on chips and cola while playing Mario Golf...but I guess i'm anxious as hell because later today i'll be walking the halls of my highschool as a senior. Its all flown by so fast . . . . .
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 08/10/2003 : 12:07:05 PM
Thanks for the tips Kevin, i'll be sure to remember them. But as far as the day went. . .nothing to eventfull happeneing actually. I got my classes, which are all decent. I have third period with this absolutely drop dead gorgeous teacher (Mrs.Elliot I thing, cant recall that well for now) But the bad thing is our school is overcrowded. There are about 350 freshman that we werent really expecting, so the halls are packed. It was a shame I was so tired though. A night of no sleep and a little coffee had me lurching around and drooling slightly at the end of the day while I slept in my fourth period. But I did get to bust out the 'i'm a senior line.' This cute sophmore girl asked me for help in looking for a class (she was new) and I told her it was the same one as me so we walked down the hall about 10 feet to class. (journalism) She asked me what grade I was in and I said "I'm a senior." So that was pretty bad ass.

quote:
and have FUN, and remember to pick on those freshmen now that you rule the halls!!!!!

Have sex with a freshman before I go, check. lol
victorwootenfan Posted - 08/09/2003 : 9:01:03 PM
I applied for several, and got 1 scholarship. It was a standard music scholarship for upright bass, worth 1,000 bucks a semester, every semester for 4 years! So 8,000 bucks all together, not bad at all!!
KevinLesko Posted - 08/09/2003 : 8:57:38 PM
So how did it go man? I remember my senior year going by so damn fast it was insane. Here is my advice to you being the one thing that I would do differently my senior year, if you are planning on going to college, apply for EVERY damn scholarship that comes up, that EVERY teacher offers. At the time, I felt stressed, and like I didn't have time to write more essays, and fill out more paperwork, but now that I am facing the reality of how expensive college is, I really wish I had applied for more scholarships, so do that, and have FUN, and remember to pick on those freshmen now that you rule the halls!!!!!
TalkingNeurons Posted - 08/09/2003 : 4:46:49 PM
School sucks... but Mario Golf is awesome!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/09/2003 : 2:25:52 PM
Wait a minute... your first day of school was on a Friday? What a bummer!
victorwootenfan Posted - 08/08/2003 : 6:16:10 PM
i move into JMU on the 17th, and marching band camp starts that day. Aweek later school starts(i think). I can't wait!
Jay Posted - 08/08/2003 : 04:06:13 AM
What was there to edit? Hmm...alone...I want school to start...Unfortunatly I have to read Grapes of Wrath and Gone With The Wind...All by the 21st...won't be too bad, I read Moby Dick in less time...
Jay Posted - 08/08/2003 : 04:01:27 AM
Ass early? Is that like ass first? I dunno. I usually drink four cups of coffee and have a smoke before school...that's my ritual...
Miss Sorrel Posted - 08/08/2003 : 03:58:57 AM
Thank God for the edit option.... HTG, best of luck... I NEED to go to bed now... remember... say no to Burger King.
Jay Posted - 08/08/2003 : 03:56:18 AM
You suck...My school doesn't start till the 21st. Too bad, I feel sorry for ya.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000