Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 my new apt

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 07/24/2003 : 3:28:02 PM
i think St. Jude posted pictures when he got a new place and I thought it was cool, so here I go:

My new place:

My new desk:

My new bed:

Sunset from the first night at our new apt:
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 08/01/2003 : 02:20:19 AM

{=HTG=} Posted - 08/01/2003 : 02:12:47 AM
Haha, i've never seen that one, though it sounds hilarious.
KevinLesko Posted - 07/31/2003 : 3:44:08 PM
I couldn't find a picture, but my favorite farside is one with a guy standig on dog, right in front of a sign that says "please do not stand on the dog" and some old guy is pointing at him saying "hey!"
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/31/2003 : 07:30:07 AM
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/31/2003 : 01:38:26 AM

{=HTG=} Posted - 07/31/2003 : 01:33:26 AM
quote:
HTG: Damn right I've got the farside, I used to have the tear away 365 day calendar, but when Gary stopped making those I had to go with whatever I could get.

My favorites are the one from March : Where the guy is holding only one symbol in the orchestra(sp) and he's thinking to himself "I wont screw up, I wont screw up." Or the one on the cover, " First pants, then shoes."
Miss Sorrel Posted - 07/28/2003 : 09:38:12 AM
Wow... new beautiful apt. and a new job! Lotsa exciting stuff going on with you.... I am in the moving process... and yep, still in the place I am moving out of, and NOTHING has changed, haven't packed one thing... I am going to be screwed on Thursday when I have to be out!

Living close to campus is really nice... I just got a new bike for my birthday, and I am so psyched for the cooler weather to come and to be able to just bike to school... of course... my current apt. is closer and I still drove everyday...
KevinLesko Posted - 07/28/2003 : 03:20:52 AM
quote:
A place next to school is probably the best thing to have. How close are you?

Very close, about 2 blocks away, and only a 10 or 15 min walk to class depending where on campus I am headed.

HTG: Damn right I've got the farside, I used to have the tear away 365 day calendar, but when Gary stopped making those I had to go with whatever I could get.
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/26/2003 : 02:02:24 AM
Wow... Kevin that is a great looking place. And I just noticed you use that Far-Side calender, as do I.

"Wait a minute!...McCallister, you fool! This isnt what I said to bring!"
Arthen Posted - 07/25/2003 : 4:46:52 PM
A place next to school is probably the best thing to have. How close are you?
Fleabass76 Posted - 07/25/2003 : 4:29:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

I'd rather have an expensive place next to campus than have a cheaper place and then have to commute every day to school.

I hear that!
KevinLesko Posted - 07/25/2003 : 3:24:01 PM
quote:
Hope it's not too expensive

Unfortunately in this case you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which gets filled first. Damn place is way too expensive, but I'd rather have an expensive place next to campus than have a cheaper place and then have to commute every day to school.
Arthen Posted - 07/25/2003 : 12:25:08 AM
That's a sweet place! Congratulations! Hope it's not too expensive.
KevinLesko Posted - 07/24/2003 : 5:35:10 PM
Pam, I live upstairs, which I like for two reasons, first of all, we get to BE the noisy ones, and not the ones who have to listen to footsteps all day. The other reason is there have been a lot of robberys lately, and I think they have been getting in through scrren doors and windows, so upstairs is safer. It is right across the street from campus too, so only like a 10 min walk.

Flea: I live in Irvine, which is in Orange County and is located centrally along the coast between San Diego and Los Angeles.
Fleabass76 Posted - 07/24/2003 : 5:08:30 PM
What part of Cali are you in? Looks really cool.
PJK Posted - 07/24/2003 : 4:48:53 PM
Kevin, awesome! Really what a beautiful place! Love the pictures, posters, desk! Which one is your appt. in the photo, upstairs or down? The area really looks nice, is it close to campus? Between these pics and the one of your work it looks like California is a beautiful place to live! One of the very few states I have never been to.
Saint Jude Posted - 07/24/2003 : 3:51:43 PM
nice indeed. i dig all the posters.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000