Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 my new apt
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  3:28:02 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i think St. Jude posted pictures when he got a new place and I thought it was cool, so here I go:

My new place:

My new desk:

My new bed:

Sunset from the first night at our new apt:

god
Kevin

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  3:51:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
nice indeed. i dig all the posters.

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  4:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kevin, awesome! Really what a beautiful place! Love the pictures, posters, desk! Which one is your appt. in the photo, upstairs or down? The area really looks nice, is it close to campus? Between these pics and the one of your work it looks like California is a beautiful place to live! One of the very few states I have never been to.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  5:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
What part of Cali are you in? Looks really cool.

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/24/2003 :  5:35:10 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam, I live upstairs, which I like for two reasons, first of all, we get to BE the noisy ones, and not the ones who have to listen to footsteps all day. The other reason is there have been a lot of robberys lately, and I think they have been getting in through scrren doors and windows, so upstairs is safer. It is right across the street from campus too, so only like a 10 min walk.

Flea: I live in Irvine, which is in Orange County and is located centrally along the coast between San Diego and Los Angeles.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  12:25:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a sweet place! Congratulations! Hope it's not too expensive.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  3:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Hope it's not too expensive

Unfortunately in this case you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which gets filled first. Damn place is way too expensive, but I'd rather have an expensive place next to campus than have a cheaper place and then have to commute every day to school.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  4:29:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

I'd rather have an expensive place next to campus than have a cheaper place and then have to commute every day to school.

I hear that!

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  4:46:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A place next to school is probably the best thing to have. How close are you?

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2003 :  02:02:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow... Kevin that is a great looking place. And I just noticed you use that Far-Side calender, as do I.

"Wait a minute!...McCallister, you fool! This isnt what I said to bring!"

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  03:20:52 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
A place next to school is probably the best thing to have. How close are you?

Very close, about 2 blocks away, and only a 10 or 15 min walk to class depending where on campus I am headed.

HTG: Damn right I've got the farside, I used to have the tear away 365 day calendar, but when Gary stopped making those I had to go with whatever I could get.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  09:38:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow... new beautiful apt. and a new job! Lotsa exciting stuff going on with you.... I am in the moving process... and yep, still in the place I am moving out of, and NOTHING has changed, haven't packed one thing... I am going to be screwed on Thursday when I have to be out!

Living close to campus is really nice... I just got a new bike for my birthday, and I am so psyched for the cooler weather to come and to be able to just bike to school... of course... my current apt. is closer and I still drove everyday...
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2003 :  01:33:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
HTG: Damn right I've got the farside, I used to have the tear away 365 day calendar, but when Gary stopped making those I had to go with whatever I could get.

My favorites are the one from March : Where the guy is holding only one symbol in the orchestra(sp) and he's thinking to himself "I wont screw up, I wont screw up." Or the one on the cover, " First pants, then shoes."

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2003 :  01:38:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2003 :  07:30:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2003 :  3:44:08 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I couldn't find a picture, but my favorite farside is one with a guy standig on dog, right in front of a sign that says "please do not stand on the dog" and some old guy is pointing at him saying "hey!"

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2003 :  02:12:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha, i've never seen that one, though it sounds hilarious.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2003 :  02:20:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly