Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Have a date with the surgeon tomorrow, yuck

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 07/15/2003 : 5:00:13 PM
Suddenly 4 weeks went by fast. Tomorrow at 7 am I will be at the hospital. I won't be in a good mood thats for damn sure. First, no coffee......NO COFFEE WTF!!!!! Ok ok I know it is because of the anesthesia, nothing to eat or drink after midnight! (Like I can eat now, my nervers are so shot!) I do plan to have a few drinks tonight though, for medicinal purposes ofcourse!

I wish I was just about anywhere else now! Hope they give me lots of drugs, hehehhehe. Jay, right now even root canal isn't sounding too bad. I still can't believe this is going to happen tomorrow!
They are taking out the cancer in my boob (breast, ok Brenda there I said it, breast,hehe) and some lymph nodes. (sentinal node biopsy). Hopefully it won't take long and I can be home quickly.

I hate needles, they always stick me multiple times and tomorrow it won't only be my arm that gets stuck, ouch! They are giving me more radio active material, great just what I need, to glow in the dark!

Don't know when I will be back on the board. I am looking forward to reading the show reviews from those of you who are seeing TIM at the HOB and at the Blues Festival in Fredricks MD! Hope a lot of you get to meet up with each other at the shows! I will be thinking about you!
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 07/17/2003 : 7:25:17 PM
Bah! It's never too late to wish someone good luck......but maybe I'm just justifying my own tardiness.........anyway! Hope everything went well! Keep us posted.
Arthen Posted - 07/16/2003 : 7:29:22 PM
Oh yeah! Now we have to send the Post-Op Good Karma Vibes!

(Post-Op Good Karma Vibes Sent)
tericee Posted - 07/16/2003 : 4:42:38 PM
Hey Pam, I guess it's too late to wish you good luck, but I hope everything went okay.

Still sending good vibes.
Arthen Posted - 07/16/2003 : 12:38:33 AM
Lots of love, karma, good wishes, and prayers to you Pam!

And you aren't the only one who misses out on the Blues Festival!
Silky The Pimp Posted - 07/16/2003 : 12:23:59 AM
Best of luck Pam!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 07/15/2003 : 11:35:17 PM
Pam, hope everything comes out alright (literally!!). I'll email you later this week.
pants_happy Posted - 07/15/2003 : 9:41:49 PM
Get well, get well soon, we want you to get well!
therippa Posted - 07/15/2003 : 6:47:49 PM
Good luck!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 07/15/2003 : 6:32:10 PM
Pam, all the more good vibes, thoughts, prayers, and mental hugs... I admire your attitude, and can't wait to be blown away by it again when you are feeling better and come back!

KevinLesko Posted - 07/15/2003 : 5:16:07 PM
Pam, I'll be thinking about you, and sending good vibes for the surgury to go well, and for you to come out of it ready for the road to recovery! Can't wait for you to be back on the boards, and DRINKING COFFEE!!!
Saint Jude Posted - 07/15/2003 : 5:04:37 PM
Pam, best of luck. Surgery is always scarry, i bet you will come though it just fine.

Until we see u again. Take Care.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000