Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Drivers Ed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
thomasode Posted - 07/12/2003 : 10:49:40 AM
God Damn does this suck. First off the classes are split up into 2 half day classes a day. staying there all day is an enormous waste. I dont learn a thing and the teacher is a complete douche bag that trys to make references to bob marley to sound cool (example:yah bob was a guy who died of and O.D. then I says "He died from cancer" then he said "Garsh dont contradict me!") he is the worst. well I have to go to that now
peace
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 07/17/2003 : 7:22:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

I don't understand why there are classes for that. It's all common sense. You see red, you stop. See green, you go. See yellow, speed like a maniac. Flip anyone off that cuts you off, offends you, etc. I mean, yeah, common sense.

I think the main problem is that 99% of the drivers out there don't have any common sense.
thomasode Posted - 07/17/2003 : 10:18:07 AM
verymuch so agreed.
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/17/2003 : 04:44:52 AM
quote:
Flip anyone off that cuts you off, offends you, etc. I mean, yeah, common sense.

Hilarious, haha.
Arthen Posted - 07/17/2003 : 02:56:38 AM
I don't understand why there are classes for that. It's all common sense. You see red, you stop. See green, you go. See yellow, speed like a maniac. Flip anyone off that cuts you off, offends you, etc. I mean, yeah, common sense.
thomasode Posted - 07/16/2003 : 9:33:19 PM
tecnicly both. the cancer weakened him and the infection killed him. he had cancer at the same time.
KevinLesko Posted - 07/14/2003 : 6:51:58 PM
I may be mistaken, but didn't Bob die from a complication from a toe infection he suffered while playing soccer?

Drivers ed is indeed boring, but it gets better once the actual lessons begin.
thomasode Posted - 07/12/2003 : 6:59:24 PM
ya, but this is a summer class, so it sucks haha.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 07/12/2003 : 5:21:05 PM
Yeah... Drivers Ed was actually pretty cool for me, because it was also a study hall... I actually started to take it after I got my license to get the 10 percent off my insurance... ironically though, by the end of the term, I got my license suspended (for the first time), and still got an A+!
Jay Posted - 07/12/2003 : 4:57:20 PM
Aboot 37 cents.
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/12/2003 : 4:38:32 PM
quote:
(example:yah bob was a guy who died of and O.D. then I says "He died from cancer" then he said "Garsh dont contradict me!")

Hahahaha, thats great. But speaking of drivers ed, how much of a percent does it take out of your car insurance when you complete the class?

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000