Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Hullo!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Oozle Posted - 07/11/2003 : 3:42:24 PM
As if I don't have enough crap to do every day, I am going to introduce myself to yet another message board! I'm Ren, I'm in the MD/Balt/DC area and have yet to go to my first Tim show but that will change next month. :) I'm really looking forward to it! From what I hear, it will be great! I'm a SAHM most of the time but do some pizza delivering at night after the monsters, I mean kids, go to bed. I have been registered here for probably many months and may have even posted once but I'm ready to join in the fun if'n ya'll have me. Oh, and BTW, I have been friends with Fluffy for coming up on 20 years but don't hold it against me!! LOL TTYL!
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Arthen Posted - 07/16/2003 : 01:15:29 AM
Huzzah!

You did pass the intiation test right? I mean, we can't just let anyone join in the fun.

(I'm going to kill this Simpson Quote)
"And finally, the paddling of the swollen ass...with paddles."
Silky The Pimp Posted - 07/16/2003 : 12:20:51 AM
Welcome aboard Ren, I will hold off on the Stimpy jokes as long as I can-- oh wait... damnit.
Oozle Posted - 07/15/2003 : 4:27:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sorrel

Ah, welcome! And been friends with Fluffy for a while huh? I am up for a good Fluffy story, if you have any!

Give me a little time, I can come up with something. LOL
KevinLesko Posted - 07/14/2003 : 6:53:59 PM
Welcome aboard and congrats on being able to attend your first TR show soon, prepare to be amazed beyond belief.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 07/12/2003 : 5:22:33 PM
Ah, welcome! And been friends with Fluffy for a while huh? I am up for a good Fluffy story, if you have any!
Jay Posted - 07/12/2003 : 4:58:54 PM
God dammit why am I always late with these things? Oh well, it'll still have an effect I hope

Welcome aBOARD Ren! You can call me Stimpy.
Saint Jude Posted - 07/12/2003 : 05:30:48 AM
ahoy
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/11/2003 : 9:59:09 PM
Welcome to the board.
Oozle Posted - 07/11/2003 : 4:36:37 PM
Nothing too interesting. Parents of Large families for one.( I have four kids under 9. Don't ask Fluffy, he thinks they are angels, I think otherwise!! LOL ) and a few other ones I check into now and then when my attention span lets me get there. LOL
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/11/2003 : 4:02:01 PM
Welcome aboard Ren, I know how you feel with the multi-message boards.

What boards are you on??
Fluffy Posted - 07/11/2003 : 3:51:08 PM
Welcome ABORED REN!!! Glad you made your presence known. Actually by your post count, it appears you have posted twice before. Look forward to more in the future. See you in Sept at the Rams Head!!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000