Hullo!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oozle
Chatterbox

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  3:42:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Oozle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As if I don't have enough crap to do every day, I am going to introduce myself to yet another message board! I'm Ren, I'm in the MD/Balt/DC area and have yet to go to my first Tim show but that will change next month. :) I'm really looking forward to it! From what I hear, it will be great! I'm a SAHM most of the time but do some pizza delivering at night after the monsters, I mean kids, go to bed. I have been registered here for probably many months and may have even posted once but I'm ready to join in the fun if'n ya'll have me. Oh, and BTW, I have been friends with Fluffy for coming up on 20 years but don't hold it against me!! LOL TTYL!

ren :)

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  3:51:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome ABORED REN!!! Glad you made your presence known. Actually by your post count, it appears you have posted twice before. Look forward to more in the future. See you in Sept at the Rams Head!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  4:02:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard Ren, I know how you feel with the multi-message boards.

What boards are you on??

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Oozle
Chatterbox

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  4:36:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Oozle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nothing too interesting. Parents of Large families for one.( I have four kids under 9. Don't ask Fluffy, he thinks they are angels, I think otherwise!! LOL ) and a few other ones I check into now and then when my attention span lets me get there. LOL

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  9:59:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the board.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  05:30:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
ahoy

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  4:58:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
God dammit why am I always late with these things? Oh well, it'll still have an effect I hope

Welcome aBOARD Ren! You can call me Stimpy.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  5:22:33 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ah, welcome! And been friends with Fluffy for a while huh? I am up for a good Fluffy story, if you have any!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  6:53:59 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard and congrats on being able to attend your first TR show soon, prepare to be amazed beyond belief.

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

Oozle
Chatterbox

USA
108 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2003 :  4:27:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Oozle an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Sorrel

Ah, welcome! And been friends with Fluffy for a while huh? I am up for a good Fluffy story, if you have any!

Give me a little time, I can come up with something. LOL

Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  12:20:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard Ren, I will hold off on the Stimpy jokes as long as I can-- oh wait... damnit.

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 07/16/2003 :  01:15:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Huzzah!

You did pass the intiation test right? I mean, we can't just let anyone join in the fun.

(I'm going to kill this Simpson Quote)
"And finally, the paddling of the swollen ass...with paddles."

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000