Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 07/08/2003 : 3:00:41 PM
I searched to see if there was I thread on this show but I couldnt find one... anyways, Nicole and I have been watching the 1st season on DVD and it is extremely addictive and compelling. I've been looking for a good show to watch now that I've rented all the Sopranos and Six Feet Under episodes. For those of you not familiar with 24... the whole series is 1 day, there are 24 episodes, and each episode is one hour long and takes place in real time. If that isn't bad enough, each show ends with a "cliffhanger" ending so you just have to watch the next one. I couldnt imagine actually having watched that when it was on TV and having to wait a whole week to see the next one. But if anyone has some extra free time during the summer, I definately suggest renting or buying either Six Feet Under or 24 and watching the whole season.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KevinLesko Posted - 07/21/2003 : 6:23:42 PM
haha, that's right, I remember seeing her in a clip from that show during E! TRUE HOLLYWOOD STORY: SAVED BY THE BELL.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 07/20/2003 : 8:59:14 PM
Indeed... her and the large number of other perfect 10's that were on that show every episode. There was even one where Tiffani Theisen made out with Jaime Presley, and let me tell you... it was good.
pcbTIM Posted - 07/17/2003 : 7:30:32 PM
Who the fuck is Bill Belamy?! I think the reason that Silky watched that show was because of Tiffani Amber-Theissen.
KevinLesko Posted - 07/16/2003 : 02:22:48 AM
was that the show with Bill Belamy? I had no idea that show was good.
Arthen Posted - 07/16/2003 : 01:16:54 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Silky the Pimp

Well, that and Fastlane, but that's been cancelled.

Why is it that it's always the good shows that go...
Silky The Pimp Posted - 07/16/2003 : 12:00:21 AM
It's hell Kev... the spread it out over months and months. I've never been sucked into anything like that before. That was the only show I watched during the regular school year. Well, that and Fastlane, but that's been cancelled.
KevinLesko Posted - 07/14/2003 : 6:37:34 PM
Oh, I'm definatley addicted, we have been watching an episode or two a day and only have 3 more to go. I couldn't imagine watching it on TV with commercials and waiting a whole week for the next episode.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 07/14/2003 : 1:38:43 PM
Be wary of watching 24... it's like crack. You try it once and you're irreparably hooked.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000