Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 check this out

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ccr152 Posted - 07/03/2003 : 3:21:30 PM

i find it very interesting that the marijuana-induced web is much more similiar to the normal one than is the caffeine-induced web.

which one is legal?
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Miss Sorrel Posted - 07/12/2003 : 7:11:55 PM
There should be an IF spin off of Spiderman... where instead of Peter Parker getting bit by the genetically altered spider, he's bit by one of the spiders that's LSD altered... He could be given all the same powers, but with the LSD influence.

It could be a political statement, expressing the "cruelty of animal testing"...
Fluffy Posted - 07/11/2003 : 5:25:41 PM
As evidenced by the lack of punctuation in that LONG sentence. HEHE

The sentence diagram would be HUGE!!!
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/11/2003 : 06:46:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

Hey VWF, not to sound like your 10th grade English teacher or anything, but could you diagram that sentence for us? Please step to the board and take a piece of chalk.

But I, Uhm...Wha...Sorry. English isn't my strong point, my strong point was always lunch...
Fluffy Posted - 07/11/2003 : 03:36:07 AM
Hey VWF, not to sound like your 10th grade English teacher or anything, but could you diagram that sentence for us? Please step to the board and take a piece of chalk.
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/07/2003 : 06:54:09 AM
the spiders who were taken out of the program resorted to violence on the streets and bit many a dealers on the neck and took their precious goods in order to support their habit that OUR government gave them, without their own consent and free will!!

And that was one sentence!!
Fluffy Posted - 07/06/2003 : 5:33:24 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but the LSD web looks to be more precise than the "NORMAL" one. HMMMMMMM, don't think I would go around advertising that to the kiddies and I am not sure I like the idea of the govt creating drug-addled spiders who will surely be killing and robbing us all soon to support their govt created habits. Imagine roving bands of dope-fiend spiders taking over the world. They are sneaky little things, I bet you have some in your room right now plotting against you and you don't even know it. I wonder if the spiders who were tested with the evil marijuana have already moved on to herion? As we all know, marijuana is the "gateway drug".
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/04/2003 : 01:09:22 AM
quote:
wait do they drug the spyders or somthing

Thats what i'm guessing. Inject them with a little something.
Captain Petersburgh Posted - 07/03/2003 : 10:51:20 PM
wait do they drug the spyders or somthing?
Ccr152 Posted - 07/03/2003 : 10:46:48 PM
LSD:

CAFFEINE:
therippa Posted - 07/03/2003 : 4:33:43 PM
If you check out google you can find more pics of this...you should see the one with LSD!
PJK Posted - 07/03/2003 : 3:56:29 PM
That is interesting! I am always amazed at how spiders spin a web and how birds build a nest!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000