Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 check this out
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  3:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote

i find it very interesting that the marijuana-induced web is much more similiar to the normal one than is the caffeine-induced web.

which one is legal?

take it easy. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ccr152

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  3:56:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is interesting! I am always amazed at how spiders spin a web and how birds build a nest!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  4:33:43 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If you check out google you can find more pics of this...you should see the one with LSD!

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!
Go to Top of Page

Ccr152
Chatterbox

145 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  10:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Ccr152 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
LSD:

CAFFEINE:

take it easy. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/ccr152
Go to Top of Page

Captain Petersburgh
Yak Addict

Canada
779 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2003 :  10:51:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Captain Petersburgh an AOL message  Reply with Quote
wait do they drug the spyders or somthing?

A nice word and a gun will get you alot farther than just a nice word
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2003 :  01:09:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
wait do they drug the spyders or somthing

Thats what i'm guessing. Inject them with a little something.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2003 :  5:33:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Correct me if I am wrong, but the LSD web looks to be more precise than the "NORMAL" one. HMMMMMMM, don't think I would go around advertising that to the kiddies and I am not sure I like the idea of the govt creating drug-addled spiders who will surely be killing and robbing us all soon to support their govt created habits. Imagine roving bands of dope-fiend spiders taking over the world. They are sneaky little things, I bet you have some in your room right now plotting against you and you don't even know it. I wonder if the spiders who were tested with the evil marijuana have already moved on to herion? As we all know, marijuana is the "gateway drug".

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2003 :  06:54:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the spiders who were taken out of the program resorted to violence on the streets and bit many a dealers on the neck and took their precious goods in order to support their habit that OUR government gave them, without their own consent and free will!!

And that was one sentence!!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  03:36:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey VWF, not to sound like your 10th grade English teacher or anything, but could you diagram that sentence for us? Please step to the board and take a piece of chalk.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  06:46:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy

Hey VWF, not to sound like your 10th grade English teacher or anything, but could you diagram that sentence for us? Please step to the board and take a piece of chalk.

But I, Uhm...Wha...Sorry. English isn't my strong point, my strong point was always lunch...

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2003 :  5:25:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
As evidenced by the lack of punctuation in that LONG sentence. HEHE

The sentence diagram would be HUGE!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page

Miss Sorrel
Yak Addict

593 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2003 :  7:11:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Sorrel an AOL message  Reply with Quote
There should be an IF spin off of Spiderman... where instead of Peter Parker getting bit by the genetically altered spider, he's bit by one of the spiders that's LSD altered... He could be given all the same powers, but with the LSD influence.

It could be a political statement, expressing the "cruelty of animal testing"...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000