Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 C'mon and RAIN!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 06/26/2003 : 7:41:42 PM
So I'm under a storm watch until 8 tonite...so far, there's noting doing, at all. Nothing. It rained for fifteen minutes two hours ago. What the Hell? Anyone else here love storms?
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 07/11/2003 : 03:00:51 AM
Flaming Moe anyone?
Fluffy Posted - 07/11/2003 : 02:53:46 AM
Well we just had a wonderful STORM!! Power lines down, tornado warnings(IN DC!!! Whudda thunk it?)We heard on the police scanner that powerlines were down on a car and it was on fire spreading to other cars. Of course the fire dept refused to put it out or hinder the spread before the power company turned off the power to the live cable. Of course they could not be reached for comment or action. What a world we live in. Nobody wants to take responsibility or action, they are all just covering their asses while everything in our world catches fire and burns away. Oh wait, I am ranting again, this thread was about RAIN. We had a wonderful rain storm tonite with much beautiful thunder and lightning. Me and my roommate ED decided it was better than 4th of July fireworks. Much more awe inspiring because nobody has permits or permission to do it, therefore making much more dangerous and anarchistic. Woops, getting off on a tangent again. Suffice it to say, lots of rain, thunder and lightning. It was amazing and beautiful.
victorwootenfan Posted - 07/07/2003 : 06:49:54 AM
As of now it's dry and hot, but come next storm i'll be sure to alert this thread!
Fluffy Posted - 07/06/2003 : 6:44:36 PM
BIZARRE, as I clicked on this topic, thunder crashed outside my window!

other than that, I really have nothing to say on the matter.
KevinLesko Posted - 07/03/2003 : 2:04:14 PM
The hottest it ever got in Indio while I lived there was 128 degrees, I remember riding my bike that day and it felt like someone was sticking a hair dryer in my face when the breeze hit me.
Arthen Posted - 06/28/2003 : 2:11:37 PM
Well after that Supreme court ruling, it's all fair game.
PJK Posted - 06/28/2003 : 1:47:35 PM
LOL Yep, and apparently thats not all I get from the south! HAHAHAHA
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/28/2003 : 1:07:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Sometimes we get it from the south.
You do, do you?
PJK Posted - 06/28/2003 : 12:24:19 PM
HAHAHA yes you could. I am in eastern PA, Northeast of Philly!

And you are right about the weather. When my parents lived in Illinois it seemed we always got what they had weather wise the next day or so. Sometimes we get it from the south. I don't know who gets our weather....the Atlantic Ocean maybe? I was just trying to be nice and give you that old storm you want so badly, hehe.
Jay Posted - 06/28/2003 : 10:26:56 AM
Well whatever you get I'm probably gonna get first....Where are you in PA? Like far east? I'm about 45 minutes west of the western border, so either way I could walk to your place in like, fifteen days.
PJK Posted - 06/28/2003 : 10:22:26 AM
HAHAHAHA If one comes my way, and we are supposed to get some later today, I will send them your way because I am a big baby when it comes to storms!
Jay Posted - 06/28/2003 : 10:18:17 AM
I'm praying for a fuckin' storm. Maybe tonight? There seems to be a line of them somewhere north of me...Hope hope hope...We used to get these huge storms about every two weeks...It was awesome...That was about six years ago. We haven't had a nice big 'un since then. Just little thunderclappers that last for three minutes then poop oot.

On a side note, I just read one of those "Actual History Test Answer" things, and one of the answers was,

"Sir Francis Drake Circumsised the world with a 100 foot clipper which was very dangerous to all his men."
LoveToday Posted - 06/28/2003 : 10:04:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by therippa

I wish it would rain where I live...it's 107 right now!

how humid is it?
i just slept for 13 hours...
i haven't slept for more than two hours at a time all friggin week
95 degrees w/ 95 humidity= road rage.. sleepless nights... can't eat..skin looks like shit...hair like a brillo pad..
i'd pray for 107 and no humidity
{=HTG=} Posted - 06/28/2003 : 01:15:35 AM
I love storms...though driving in them is never much fun.
victorwootenfan Posted - 06/27/2003 : 06:25:43 AM
It's really hot in virginia right now, but other than this week, it has did nothing but rain for the past 2 months straight!! But i want rain to cool it off, it's tooo hot!
Arthen Posted - 06/27/2003 : 01:01:17 AM
That's why I love Montana in the summer time, thunder storms! I love the rain, but it never rains here in the summer.
dan p. Posted - 06/27/2003 : 12:09:51 AM
"only thunder gives me rest"
Jay Posted - 06/26/2003 : 11:24:59 PM
Nuthin. Absolutely nuthin. Dammit.
PJK Posted - 06/26/2003 : 8:50:50 PM
Okay what does 107 feel like other than damn hot!

Jay I love storms too, but I am scared of them as well! Go figure, its the same way I feel about sharks, I love them, facinated by them and petrified by them.

Hope you get your storm! and that its electrifying hehehehe
therippa Posted - 06/26/2003 : 7:43:26 PM
I wish it would rain where I live...it's 107 right now!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000