Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Getting Settled

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CPPJames Posted - 06/02/2003 : 3:35:09 PM
Well, I'm back in my home town after a long drive from Florida. I'm staying with my sister until I can get up on my feet. If anyone knows someone looking for a programmer or DBA in the greater Buffalo area, lemme know =).
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 06/03/2003 : 3:41:04 PM
Aw so glad to hear things are going well for you! I still can't believe how fast you made up your mind and changed your situation! You sure don't didly-fart around on getting things done!

Glad you are getting a chance to go back to Florida. It should bring closure to some things for you. You will be just fine, you have great inner strength and drive!

oh and keep me posted on the other issue as well
CPPJames Posted - 06/03/2003 : 1:17:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by enthuTIMsiast

Don't know of anyone looking for a programmer, but I might need some JAVA help before long~ Taking that class this summer. If you're willing, I might put your skillz to work.

I'll do what I can. Thanks much by the way! I've been listening to the SHNs for two days and this was the first time I could get online for more than 30 seconds. The Hendrix one is awesome too! I haven't had a chance to listen to a couple of them (just Tim and Hendrix so far) so I'll keep you posted on my enjoyment of the others!

Thanks so much again!
CPPJames Posted - 06/03/2003 : 1:15:47 PM
Well, Florida will get me back for a bit =). Flying down for a week to train "the new guy" because I don't want to burn any bridges with my previous employer. That should be nice, give me a chance to say goodbye for real to some people.

Other than that, things are wonderful...I'm much happier here. Kevin, regarding the situation...it's becoming clearer but it isn't completely clear at this point, time will tell =). I'll keep ya posted.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 06/02/2003 : 9:48:14 PM
Ah well glad you made it safely. Good luck with finding a job.... Florida misses you!
KevinLesko Posted - 06/02/2003 : 9:34:30 PM
so what is the situation with "you know what" (the email topic)... reply by email if you have to.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 06/02/2003 : 3:49:16 PM
Don't know of anyone looking for a programmer, but I might need some JAVA help before long~ Taking that class this summer. If you're willing, I might put your skillz to work.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000