Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Sick

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CPPJames Posted - 05/19/2003 : 7:36:33 PM
Blegh ! I've been sick for the past two days. I haven't eaten a single solid piece of food in the past 48 hours, and even more surprisingly, I haven't had a cigarette either. I usually smoke about a pack a day, but the idea of smoking right now repulses me. Every muscle in my body aches and I find it difficult to even rotate in bed. I'm shocked that I'm able to sit up enough to write this, but I figured I'd just share my misery with everyone else. Oh well, back to bed.
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/30/2003 : 12:43:14 AM
Ok, so it's 9 days later, but I've got your discs all burned up and ready to send your way. Now, I understand that way has changed, so you'll need to give the discs directions.

Email me your address bro and I'll drop these discs tomorrow. I got a little burn happy and burned some non TR stuff, but you should be happy with it.

If not, hell, they're free, pass them on to another SHN Friend.

CPPJames Posted - 05/20/2003 : 7:26:34 PM
Sweet! Thanks, that definitely makes my day brighter. Yeah, SHNs would be superb!
Arthen Posted - 05/20/2003 : 6:33:08 PM
I can't wait till I get sick!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/20/2003 : 5:46:28 PM
Since I hope you'll be better by the time the discs might get there, then yeah, I'm gonna send you a few. Shns, right?
CPPJames Posted - 05/20/2003 : 4:56:11 PM
Umm...no I don't and I prefer SHN? You gonna perk my day up by sending 'em to me?
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/20/2003 : 4:03:19 PM
Got the email. Shouldn't be scared at all. But tell me, do you have all the TR shows from the archive, and do you prefer shn or aud?
CPPJames Posted - 05/20/2003 : 3:27:31 PM
Sent via e-mail. Should I be scared? =)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 05/20/2003 : 2:17:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by CPPJames

I should be...but I can't afford to be at home. I have way too much to do. This has been the worst 72 hours ever. I really hope that something/someone makes up for it soon cause I'm starting to think my entire life is miserable!

Hit me with your snail mail address.
Evergreen Posted - 05/20/2003 : 2:12:50 PM
Hang in there it'll get better. I seem to be having one of those
days too except I don't feel sick. Its 90 degrees and the AC broke in the building I work in. Blech is right. And as you can see I really don't feel like working. I feel like a swim instead.
CPPJames Posted - 05/20/2003 : 12:20:44 PM
I should be...but I can't afford to be at home. I have way too much to do. This has been the worst 72 hours ever. I really hope that something/someone makes up for it soon cause I'm starting to think my entire life is miserable!
Evergreen Posted - 05/20/2003 : 12:09:45 PM
Working? shouldn't you be home in beddie bye?
CPPJames Posted - 05/20/2003 : 10:26:00 AM
So I basically have to be at work today, here I sit. Now it's morphed from a stomach virus/bug to some sort of flu/fever thing. I'm constantly feeling like I have a really high temperature, then I'm freezing. I rarely get sick, I dunno what the hell is going on with me. Thanks for the well wishes.

I've been drinking water like it's going out of style, but I still feel dehydrated constantly. I think I need to eat some food, but the idea of food at this point makes me ill.

Argh!
Evergreen Posted - 05/20/2003 : 09:22:35 AM
Hope you feel better soon! Take lots of vitamin C.
Come back soon!
PJK Posted - 05/19/2003 : 10:18:07 PM
Jeez is anyone there to take care of you, not that you will be reading this! Oh no, the mom in me strikes again! Seriously, you need someone to take care of you, a relative or friend.....the wonderful girlfriend you have!

Don't know what you have but it doesn't sound good. Sounds like you better see a doctor unless you know something like you have is going around your area.
tim~and~dave Posted - 05/19/2003 : 9:20:19 PM
dude drink a ton of water all the time

might have to piss all the time but bet you wont get sick as much or ever
Jay Posted - 05/19/2003 : 9:12:09 PM
I hear ya! I'm sick too! I hope it's not "The SARS" Oh well hope you feel better...As Kyle (or was it Stan?) said, " Dad! I found the cure for SARS! Cambell's Chicken Noodle, Dayquil, and Sprite!"
tericee Posted - 05/19/2003 : 7:37:15 PM
That sucks. I hope you get better soon. Eat lots of chicken soup.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000