Sick
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2003 :  7:36:33 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Blegh ! I've been sick for the past two days. I haven't eaten a single solid piece of food in the past 48 hours, and even more surprisingly, I haven't had a cigarette either. I usually smoke about a pack a day, but the idea of smoking right now repulses me. Every muscle in my body aches and I find it difficult to even rotate in bed. I'm shocked that I'm able to sit up enough to write this, but I figured I'd just share my misery with everyone else. Oh well, back to bed.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2003 :  7:37:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That sucks. I hope you get better soon. Eat lots of chicken soup.
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2003 :  9:12:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I hear ya! I'm sick too! I hope it's not "The SARS" Oh well hope you feel better...As Kyle (or was it Stan?) said, " Dad! I found the cure for SARS! Cambell's Chicken Noodle, Dayquil, and Sprite!"

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

tim~and~dave
Chatterbox

112 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2003 :  9:20:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dude drink a ton of water all the time

might have to piss all the time but bet you wont get sick as much or ever

I'm going to give this "punctuation" thing a chance. How am I doing?
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 05/19/2003 :  10:18:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeez is anyone there to take care of you, not that you will be reading this! Oh no, the mom in me strikes again! Seriously, you need someone to take care of you, a relative or friend.....the wonderful girlfriend you have!

Don't know what you have but it doesn't sound good. Sounds like you better see a doctor unless you know something like you have is going around your area.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  09:22:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope you feel better soon! Take lots of vitamin C.
Come back soon!
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  10:26:00 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
So I basically have to be at work today, here I sit. Now it's morphed from a stomach virus/bug to some sort of flu/fever thing. I'm constantly feeling like I have a really high temperature, then I'm freezing. I rarely get sick, I dunno what the hell is going on with me. Thanks for the well wishes.

I've been drinking water like it's going out of style, but I still feel dehydrated constantly. I think I need to eat some food, but the idea of food at this point makes me ill.

Argh!

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  12:09:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Working? shouldn't you be home in beddie bye?
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  12:20:44 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I should be...but I can't afford to be at home. I have way too much to do. This has been the worst 72 hours ever. I really hope that something/someone makes up for it soon cause I'm starting to think my entire life is miserable!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  2:12:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hang in there it'll get better. I seem to be having one of those
days too except I don't feel sick. Its 90 degrees and the AC broke in the building I work in. Blech is right. And as you can see I really don't feel like working. I feel like a swim instead.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  2:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CPPJames

I should be...but I can't afford to be at home. I have way too much to do. This has been the worst 72 hours ever. I really hope that something/someone makes up for it soon cause I'm starting to think my entire life is miserable!

Hit me with your snail mail address.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  3:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sent via e-mail. Should I be scared? =)

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  4:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Got the email. Shouldn't be scared at all. But tell me, do you have all the TR shows from the archive, and do you prefer shn or aud?

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  4:56:11 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Umm...no I don't and I prefer SHN? You gonna perk my day up by sending 'em to me?

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  5:46:28 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Since I hope you'll be better by the time the discs might get there, then yeah, I'm gonna send you a few. Shns, right?

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  6:33:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't wait till I get sick!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 05/20/2003 :  7:26:34 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sweet! Thanks, that definitely makes my day brighter. Yeah, SHNs would be superb!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2003 :  12:43:14 AM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ok, so it's 9 days later, but I've got your discs all burned up and ready to send your way. Now, I understand that way has changed, so you'll need to give the discs directions.

Email me your address bro and I'll drop these discs tomorrow. I got a little burn happy and burned some non TR stuff, but you should be happy with it.

If not, hell, they're free, pass them on to another SHN Friend.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000