Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Eagles Tonight!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CPPJames Posted - 05/13/2003 : 1:32:05 PM
Eagles concert in Tampa tonight, I'm getting psyched. I've never seen them live and I've read previous reviews that they're basically immobile the entire time and you go to listen, not to watch...but I don't really care. Definitely one of my favorite bands of all time.

Only thing that disappoints me is the lack of Don Felder. The man is truly underrated in my opinion, some of his work is phenomenal. Oh well, Don, Joe, TIMothy and Glenn should make it a worthwhile evening.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CPPJames Posted - 05/16/2003 : 09:36:25 AM
LOL, yes she is =). Got me Eagles tickets, went with me to Tim, split cost with me on Dave + Tim, got me Billy Joel/Elton John tickets to name a few. I'm a big fan of her =).

Desperado was fantastic. They even sang Take It To The Limit, which was the old Randy Meisner(sp?) song. All in all, I'd say it was well worth the price of admission, which for me was the $7 beers.
PJK Posted - 05/15/2003 : 9:38:02 PM
I did! HAHAHAHA

I am so jealous! Now I am re-thinking if I want to spend the $ to see them in Philly! This can't be good....for my bank acct that is!

I LOVE Desperado! All I can say is that girlfriend of yours is a keeper!
CPPJames Posted - 05/15/2003 : 9:28:27 PM
TTT For PJK, I expect a response!! Hahaha, nah just thought you may have missed it.
CPPJames Posted - 05/14/2003 : 09:26:21 AM
Incredible show from start to finish. They played a new song that they said is on the radio, but I haven't heard it. Other than that, they cranked through their hits (Take it Easy, Hotel, Desperado, Tequila Sunrise), a few of Don Henley's songs, one of Glenn Fry's songs, and a couple Joe Walsh songs. It was fantastic. They took a break maybe 6 or 7 songs in, then finished out the set. Came out for a one song encore (Hotel), left the stage. Came back for a two song additional encore (Rocky Mountain Way, All She Wants to Do Is Dance), left the stage. Came out again and played Take It Easy and Desperado.

Their vocals were on point, although Don and Joe don't seem to have aged well (especially Joe). They also had some guy whose name I didn't catch that played the typical Felder parts. He was fantastic, very talented and somewhat surprising that he held as much of a role as he did.

All in all, it was an incredible show...I had a fantastic time. The crowd was really respectful and we were actually sitting the entire time, which was really nice for a change. Now I want to go to another show!
PJK Posted - 05/13/2003 : 4:07:41 PM
REALLY looking forward to your review of this concert! Have a great TIMe tonight!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000