Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 I'm better than all of you.......

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pcbTIM Posted - 05/09/2003 : 10:29:51 PM
....because I done with school!!!!! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!! Although I do pity all of you that are still in school (Kevin, ThomasOde, etc.), I still have to laugh in your faces because of the simple fact that you're in school and I'm not(pssst.....am I rubbing it in enough?). Now to spend a few days relaxing before I start my summer internship.....damn. I knew there was a catch.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 05/12/2003 : 07:26:27 AM
We're all fucked up, so why should you be any different Jon? hehe

Seriously, congrats on the upcoming graduation. My nephew graduates the same day. It is a bitter sweet time, good news: graduation and degree, bad news: now you are part of my world of the working! hehe

Patrick, enjoy your break! Hope the intership is fun, it can be!
jsoldo Posted - 05/11/2003 : 8:00:10 PM
Short Term - Im gonna get fucked up
Long Term - Im gonna get a job
pcbTIM Posted - 05/11/2003 : 2:59:20 PM
Congrats Jon! What are you gonna do when you get out? (short-term and long-term)
jsoldo Posted - 05/10/2003 : 11:48:00 PM
Im graduating from college in 7 days...
thomasode Posted - 05/10/2003 : 9:26:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Arthen

I hear you on the 22nd thomas. It's way too far off.

I wonder where you got that one from (looks at post above)......yes I do wonder?
thomasode Posted - 05/10/2003 : 9:22:58 PM
um.......(insert shifty eyes).....yes.
pcbTIM Posted - 05/10/2003 : 3:59:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by thomasode

btw thanks for the programs patrick really helped me with the bordom of BEING IN SCHOOL! ugh!

Haha. No problemo. Have you stopped playing NES ROMs yet?
Arthen Posted - 05/10/2003 : 3:48:55 PM
I hear you on the 22nd thomas. It's way too far off.
thomasode Posted - 05/10/2003 : 2:55:34 PM
Damn you! oh well I get out the 22nd, cant come fast enough!

btw thanks for the programs patrick really helped me with the bordom of BEING IN SCHOOL! ugh!
Saint Jude Posted - 05/10/2003 : 1:59:47 PM
I finished last week, and looks like i will be able to get a job teaching at a kewl new guitar store up the highway from my house.
www.americanguitarboutique.com <-- thats the store, i hope i get the job, the guys there seamed really kewl, and it sounded like a good program. (they are going to have different levels, and you pay 250 for the first and get a guitar, and u take lessons as long as you have to till you pass that level. then u pay some more and go to the next.) So that should be fun, hope i get it, otherwise i will have to get a crapy job somewhere else........ bloodbank.
Jay Posted - 05/10/2003 : 10:12:39 AM
I've got three...but wait, I'm in fuckin' high school, it doesn't matter...I could be in there for another six months and I wouldn't realize it. It's like, " Wait, have I learned ANYTHING yet?" Oh, I meant to tetll you, I got a standing ovation in PE for scoring a touchdown. I never do anything in that class, I hardly try, and then by accident I catch that damn ball. Since no one on the opposing team was expecting me to get it, they were all blocking another member of my team at the other end of the field! I slowly trotted across the line and heard my teacher (he looks like what a frog would look like if you took a bunch of acid) yell "WIEGAND!" and start clapping. People stood up and cheered. It was the funniest thing to happen in a long time.
victorwootenfan Posted - 05/10/2003 : 08:06:32 AM
damn you! i still got a good 4 weeks left, due to all of our great snows this winter!
pcbTIM Posted - 05/10/2003 : 06:54:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by KevinLesko

someone remind me to punch Patrick next time I see him.... better yet I need to remember to rub it in in early sept when i wont even have started school yet and you'll have been going for over a month!(but I'm leaning more towards the punching, YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!)

Sure....you could rub it in.....but September is pretty far off. I'm talking about right now.
Arthen Posted - 05/10/2003 : 04:00:40 AM

Yeah well...
You can...can...

Damn it! I've got two weeks left.

I fart in your general direction.
KevinLesko Posted - 05/10/2003 : 01:30:22 AM
someone remind me to punch Patrick next time I see him.... better yet I need to remember to rub it in in early sept when i wont even have started school yet and you'll have been going for over a month!(but I'm leaning more towards the punching, YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!!)

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000