Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 God damn it.........

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
pcbTIM Posted - 04/28/2003 : 9:36:14 PM
It was Friday, and I decided to play a little Final Fantasy Tactics instead of working on the many projects and homework assignments tnat I have due this week since it's the final week of classes. So now it's Monday, and I have way too many things due on Wednesday........but I really want to keep playing FFT. I knew this was going to happen. I shouldn't have downloaded that Playstation emulator for my computer. And I shouldn't have started a new game in FFT. And on top of those stupid assignments, I have FINALS next week. Oh man! What was I thinking?!?! OK. I'm done bitching. I think I'm finally going to do my Thermodynamics project...........after a little FFT......shit..... Procrastination always comes at the worst possible time.
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
TalkingNeurons Posted - 04/30/2003 : 9:21:55 PM
...I love Final Fantasy...
thomasode Posted - 04/29/2003 : 6:39:55 PM
now theres a old message board topic....MASTURBATION. haha those were the good ole days. and remember everytime you masturbate you kill a kitten HAHA. (I would have posted the pic but I dont know how to post pics)
Jay Posted - 04/29/2003 : 6:20:25 PM
procrastination is like masturbation, cause in the end, you're just fuckin' yourself.
monkeyman41 Posted - 04/29/2003 : 5:51:26 PM
starcraft is one of the ultimate online games of all tiem
CPPJames Posted - 04/29/2003 : 5:07:28 PM
Starcraft tore me up for a long time...I was addicted to that game hardcore. I never really got into the warcraft series. I remember being incredibly addicted to Sim City 2000 when it originally came out. I bet I'd suck at that game, given another run at it.
monkeyman41 Posted - 04/29/2003 : 3:41:42 PM
i didnt get addicted to warcraft iii as much as starcraft.
Arthen Posted - 04/29/2003 : 2:28:03 PM
It's all about WarCraft III. That's the game of choice when I procrastinate.
PJK Posted - 04/29/2003 : 08:59:33 AM
Ah Patrick, you finished your engine! Very cool! See, you are getting everything done and you got to play FFT! hehehe
monkeyman41 Posted - 04/29/2003 : 06:52:30 AM
im not sure what alcohol and girls have done to my procrastinating. all i know is ive been a much happier person since they discovery but its all up to these sats saturday. my gpa is great but i dont have any varsity sports to use
pcbTIM Posted - 04/29/2003 : 02:06:47 AM
Mwahahahahahaha!!!!

That Thermo project had nothing on me! Finished it in 3 hours. Now I simply have to do the write-up and move on to my many other assignments! Woohoo!!!! I can almost taste that summer air.....or maybe I'm hallucinating. Either way, I'm enjoying the ride.
pcbTIM Posted - 04/28/2003 : 10:47:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by monkeyman41

im finally getting better at not procrastinating now that i have a lot of colleges to start looking into so im gettin it all together for that. now all i gotta do is the sats

Haha! I think that's about the time I started to become extremely good at procrastiation. I was actually surprised that I was accepted to any colleges considering my grades first semester senior year. Wow. Let's just say that that semester prevented me from graduating with a 4.0....
CPPJames Posted - 04/28/2003 : 10:44:51 PM
Wow, the SATs. I remember them, lol. They're about the only thing that got me into the school I went to. My GPA was fantastic freshman and sophomore year. Then I found out what alcohol and women were and it was like my GPA jumped out of a plane without a parachute. My effort level dropped like you wouldn't believe. Still had enough to pull a solid SAT score though...thank God.
monkeyman41 Posted - 04/28/2003 : 10:35:25 PM
im finally getting better at not procrastinating now that i have a lot of colleges to start looking into so im gettin it all together for that. now all i gotta do is the sats
PJK Posted - 04/28/2003 : 10:15:33 PM
I am hoping you can forget the FFT and get your act together and still pull off some great grades! I do feel for you though. I did the same thing, procrastinated, not the FFT, and ended up with endless hours of paperwork trying to get my checkbook balanced and bills paid! I am almost caught up, not quite.

When I was in college my roommate and I had a theory of life.

First you try for good grades in HS to get into a good college.
Then you try hard in college so you can end up with a great job.
Then you get a great job, so you can buy things to dust!

SomeTIMes I look at all the junk in my house and I think I busted my buns in college for this?????? I am still trying to get rid of accumulated junk!
monkeyman41 Posted - 04/28/2003 : 10:01:28 PM
happens to me also. when my trimesters come around i take my power supply out of my tv and computer have my parents put them in their safe which combo i dont know so there is no temptatioin
tericee Posted - 04/28/2003 : 9:48:00 PM
I feel for ya! You could just hope for a great GPA in grad school...

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000