God damn it.........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2003 :  9:36:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It was Friday, and I decided to play a little Final Fantasy Tactics instead of working on the many projects and homework assignments tnat I have due this week since it's the final week of classes. So now it's Monday, and I have way too many things due on Wednesday........but I really want to keep playing FFT. I knew this was going to happen. I shouldn't have downloaded that Playstation emulator for my computer. And I shouldn't have started a new game in FFT. And on top of those stupid assignments, I have FINALS next week. Oh man! What was I thinking?!?! OK. I'm done bitching. I think I'm finally going to do my Thermodynamics project...........after a little FFT......shit..... Procrastination always comes at the worst possible time.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2003 :  9:48:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I feel for ya! You could just hope for a great GPA in grad school...
Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2003 :  10:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
happens to me also. when my trimesters come around i take my power supply out of my tv and computer have my parents put them in their safe which combo i dont know so there is no temptatioin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2003 :  10:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am hoping you can forget the FFT and get your act together and still pull off some great grades! I do feel for you though. I did the same thing, procrastinated, not the FFT, and ended up with endless hours of paperwork trying to get my checkbook balanced and bills paid! I am almost caught up, not quite.

When I was in college my roommate and I had a theory of life.

First you try for good grades in HS to get into a good college.
Then you try hard in college so you can end up with a great job.
Then you get a great job, so you can buy things to dust!

SomeTIMes I look at all the junk in my house and I think I busted my buns in college for this?????? I am still trying to get rid of accumulated junk!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2003 :  10:35:25 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im finally getting better at not procrastinating now that i have a lot of colleges to start looking into so im gettin it all together for that. now all i gotta do is the sats
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2003 :  10:44:51 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Wow, the SATs. I remember them, lol. They're about the only thing that got me into the school I went to. My GPA was fantastic freshman and sophomore year. Then I found out what alcohol and women were and it was like my GPA jumped out of a plane without a parachute. My effort level dropped like you wouldn't believe. Still had enough to pull a solid SAT score though...thank God.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2003 :  10:47:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by monkeyman41

im finally getting better at not procrastinating now that i have a lot of colleges to start looking into so im gettin it all together for that. now all i gotta do is the sats

Haha! I think that's about the time I started to become extremely good at procrastiation. I was actually surprised that I was accepted to any colleges considering my grades first semester senior year. Wow. Let's just say that that semester prevented me from graduating with a 4.0....

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  02:06:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Mwahahahahahaha!!!!

That Thermo project had nothing on me! Finished it in 3 hours. Now I simply have to do the write-up and move on to my many other assignments! Woohoo!!!! I can almost taste that summer air.....or maybe I'm hallucinating. Either way, I'm enjoying the ride.

Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  06:52:30 AM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
im not sure what alcohol and girls have done to my procrastinating. all i know is ive been a much happier person since they discovery but its all up to these sats saturday. my gpa is great but i dont have any varsity sports to use
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  08:59:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah Patrick, you finished your engine! Very cool! See, you are getting everything done and you got to play FFT! hehehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  2:28:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's all about WarCraft III. That's the game of choice when I procrastinate.

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  3:41:42 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i didnt get addicted to warcraft iii as much as starcraft.
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  5:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Starcraft tore me up for a long time...I was addicted to that game hardcore. I never really got into the warcraft series. I remember being incredibly addicted to Sim City 2000 when it originally came out. I bet I'd suck at that game, given another run at it.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

monkeyman41
Try A Little Harder

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  5:51:26 PM  Show Profile  Send monkeyman41 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
starcraft is one of the ultimate online games of all tiem
Go to Top of Page

Jay
Alien Abductee

Vatican City
2279 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  6:20:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Jay an AOL message  Reply with Quote
procrastination is like masturbation, cause in the end, you're just fuckin' yourself.

"Hey man...you smell..."
"Oh yeah?"
"yeah...like dinner..."
Go to Top of Page

thomasode
Yak Addict

565 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2003 :  6:39:55 PM  Show Profile  Send thomasode an AOL message  Reply with Quote
now theres a old message board topic....MASTURBATION. haha those were the good ole days. and remember everytime you masturbate you kill a kitten HAHA. (I would have posted the pic but I dont know how to post pics)
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2003 :  9:21:55 PM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...I love Final Fantasy...

"Now that's ripe!"

lnk cr b82rez 2g4
"Me was tryin' to save time."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000