Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 when the world ends remix

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
j Posted - 04/21/2003 : 8:00:29 PM
did anyone else hear this?

ugh.
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
{=HTG=} Posted - 05/31/2003 : 04:00:06 AM
quote:
My roomate bought the Matrix 2 soundtrack and there is some awesome stuff on there... by the way, did anyone else mark-out when RAGE came on as the movie ended? I actually think that I yelled "HELL YEAH" and threw up the ROCK OUT hand sign in the theatre!!!

Lol, I know what you mean. My bro said, 'whoa, wait a minute, is that Rage?'
dan p. Posted - 05/30/2003 : 10:14:56 PM
haha. i don't seem to recall that. but i had company.
KevinLesko Posted - 05/30/2003 : 3:31:05 PM
My roomate bought the Matrix 2 soundtrack and there is some awesome stuff on there... by the way, did anyone else mark-out when RAGE came on as the movie ended? I actually think that I yelled "HELL YEAH" and threw up the ROCK OUT hand sign in the theatre!!!
Muskrat Posted - 05/30/2003 : 1:13:46 PM
I seem to be an anomaly of sorts... seeing as I loved Everyday. the remix starts off good, then sucks as soon as Dave starts singing, but once he gets to the chorus it sounds good again... overall I give it a 4.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 05/29/2003 : 6:51:55 PM
I heard it during the credits of the Matrix 2. I liked it, but Dave's voice/vocals, don't really fit well with the "remix" atomosphere.

Adam
dan p. Posted - 05/29/2003 : 4:46:57 PM
truth be told, there is more than one good song on that cd. i think a lot of people just had this knee jerk reaction when they heard that shit pile "i did it." they dimissed it as a pop sell out cd, and never really gave it a fair chance. all in all though, not their best work.
j Posted - 05/28/2003 : 7:03:01 PM
It was the only song I liked off of Everyday. I like the way the verse and chorus are so different and it's extremely fun to play on the guitar.
therippa Posted - 05/28/2003 : 4:47:04 PM
Yeah, I don't even think they played the song during the movie, just during the end credits. And yes, that has to be one of my least favorite Dave songs. I used it as a convienent bathroom/get food break in Boone...it just doesn't flow well on the guitars.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, damn your black heart Glen Ballard.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 05/27/2003 : 6:59:27 PM
I just downloaded this. It's terrible... like, just bad... almost as bad as those fucking bear pictures that I just saw.... ok, not THAT bad....
Arthen Posted - 04/22/2003 : 7:40:25 PM
The way I look at When the World Ends, and the rest of the Everyday music, is this. If writing that album was what it took to keep Dave sane and playing music, then I'm glad it's out.
Dickey500 Posted - 04/22/2003 : 6:03:16 PM
Ahhh, but the newer Tim and Dave extended version is kinda nice. I like the little "when the world is over we'll just be....ginning." Yeah, the Everyday songs are a little static, but they're starting to make them a little more tolerable. I'm sure that Dave's time with Tim will help spice some of those songs up.
CPPJames Posted - 04/22/2003 : 3:56:14 PM
It's my absolute least favorite live song...maybe all time by them. I've never once heard it played with a single different note.
therippa Posted - 04/22/2003 : 2:01:20 PM
I'm afraid to...not one of my favorite songs, and I can't imagine a techno version of it!

Damn you Glen Ballard, Damn you to hell!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000