Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Bela Fleck and Edgar Meyer tour

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
zach winters Posted - 10/17/2001 : 8:42:42 PM
Last night I got to see Bela and Edgar play together. They are really amazing. They are not yet half way through with their tour so if they are in your area, or even remotely close, they are worth the drive and the 7 bucks. Check their websites Flecktones.com and EdgarMeyer.com to see if they're going to be in your area.

Peace
Zachary McGee Winters

2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 10/18/2001 : 05:16:28 AM
We played a festival in West Virginia with Bela Fleck to tours ago I think. It was awesome. John Scofield was also on the bill. What an awesome show. Tim, John, and Bela all on the same day. To bad they didn't jam together. Still awesome to see them all. Funny story about that show. We ran into a friend of mine from DC at this show who was there to play with Daevid Allen and Gong the next day. She plays Theremin and is awesome. Anyway, while we were there everyone backstage noticed me talking on my cell phone and suddenly I was everyones best friend. Turns out I was the only person on site with a cell phone with service. Really bizarre! Maybe its one of those things you had to be there for. My cell phone getting passed around more than a bong in a Grateful Dead parking lot.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/17/2001 : 11:50:02 PM
I would love to see Bela Fleck... What a talented group the Flecktones are... talk about genre-busting.
-J

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000