Bela Fleck and Edgar Meyer tour
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zach winters
Is Anybody Here?

12 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2001 :  8:42:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last night I got to see Bela and Edgar play together. They are really amazing. They are not yet half way through with their tour so if they are in your area, or even remotely close, they are worth the drive and the 7 bucks. Check their websites Flecktones.com and EdgarMeyer.com to see if they're going to be in your area.

Peace
Zachary McGee Winters

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2001 :  11:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I would love to see Bela Fleck... What a talented group the Flecktones are... talk about genre-busting.
-J

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2001 :  05:16:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We played a festival in West Virginia with Bela Fleck to tours ago I think. It was awesome. John Scofield was also on the bill. What an awesome show. Tim, John, and Bela all on the same day. To bad they didn't jam together. Still awesome to see them all. Funny story about that show. We ran into a friend of mine from DC at this show who was there to play with Daevid Allen and Gong the next day. She plays Theremin and is awesome. Anyway, while we were there everyone backstage noticed me talking on my cell phone and suddenly I was everyones best friend. Turns out I was the only person on site with a cell phone with service. Really bizarre! Maybe its one of those things you had to be there for. My cell phone getting passed around more than a bong in a Grateful Dead parking lot.

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000