Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Tao and Tim Reynolds Wallpapers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
joojoo Posted - 04/12/2003 : 3:13:28 PM
I tried to email Eric w/ an h, but my email to him came back to me crying... (if you're out there erich, your email addy on your webpage didn't work for me).

Anyways, I have these wallpapers (TR, of course) that I've been doing when I'm procrastinating about term papers and the like.

http://www.geocities.com/tg_corin/index.htm

enjoy. :)

Erich, get back at me, and if you like them (I personally think they suck), we can discuss having you host them on ChaosView.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
victorwootenfan Posted - 04/15/2003 : 2:41:15 PM
thanks for the great wallpaper's, i'm looking some up right now to add to mine...
joojoo Posted - 04/15/2003 : 11:54:31 AM
is this last one too spacey? too pastel-ish? feedback is welcome!
joojoo Posted - 04/14/2003 : 11:32:12 PM
Hmm... maybe I'll use that picture in a wallpaper sometime, but for now...

http://www.geocities.com/tg_corin/4thwallpaper.jpg

It's kinda spacier, kinda weird because it uses some pastel hues... but a worthy outing I guess.

Erich, you still need to hit me so we can work something out. waltermaisel@hotpop.com
{=HTG=} Posted - 04/13/2003 : 09:20:51 AM
Aha, look at Tim, what a pimp!

{=HTG=} Posted - 04/13/2003 : 07:31:41 AM
Wow, nicely done. Actually, I just posted the kundalini as my background, and it looks great. Nice Jewel picture too.
Arthen Posted - 04/13/2003 : 06:42:41 AM
That second one down, with the fiery "blast", is awesome! And it's now my new background! Great work man! Let us know when you come up with more!
joojoo Posted - 04/13/2003 : 03:50:16 AM
Walter Maisel. If you need me to resize them, I can. Running a website of your own though, I bet you can... I enjoy doing these things, and don't plan on stopping. so, let's get your email sorted out (or maybe mine, don't know).
Erich Posted - 04/13/2003 : 02:11:51 AM
thank you very kindly! its such a neat feeling to see people offering stuff for my site, or even goingto it for that matter, it definatly keeps me going... i'll add them on! whats your name?
joojoo Posted - 04/12/2003 : 7:12:49 PM
all of the pictures of TIM are from the picture database on this site... I did use a picture from the late late show... show. I thought it was kind of a big deal, TIM being on TV with his solo act and not connected to DMB... so, I threw it in for sentimental value I guess. :)
PJK Posted - 04/12/2003 : 5:22:59 PM
Ah thanks Kevin. Fluffy did a great job (as always) with the pictures.
KevinLesko Posted - 04/12/2003 : 5:15:23 PM
Pam, the one you are thinking of was when Tim played on the Late Late show with Craig Kilborn. Here are the pictures from the show...

http://www.timreynolds.com/photographs/09-27-01a/
PJK Posted - 04/12/2003 : 5:12:49 PM
Those are wonderful joojoo! I especially like the first one. Was one of those shots taken on the tonight show or something similar???

Teri, I hear you! My biggest problem is buying things! They make it sooo easy you don't even need to tell them your credit card # twice! Damn them! I mostly end up buying CD's (of which I just bought 2 of TIM's so that is good!) and tickets to concerts and sports events!
KevinLesko Posted - 04/12/2003 : 4:02:21 PM
awesome man... i set the 3rd one as my wallpaper replacing Zach DeLaRocha
tericee Posted - 04/12/2003 : 3:38:28 PM
That's pretty cool! The only thing I do when I'm procrastinating is post here, surf the web, and shop online!
joojoo Posted - 04/12/2003 : 3:15:59 PM
Oh yeah... Comments are encouraged! :)

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000