Tao and Tim Reynolds Wallpapers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2003 :  3:13:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I tried to email Eric w/ an h, but my email to him came back to me crying... (if you're out there erich, your email addy on your webpage didn't work for me).

Anyways, I have these wallpapers (TR, of course) that I've been doing when I'm procrastinating about term papers and the like.

http://www.geocities.com/tg_corin/index.htm

enjoy. :)

Erich, get back at me, and if you like them (I personally think they suck), we can discuss having you host them on ChaosView.

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2003 :  3:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Oh yeah... Comments are encouraged! :)
Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2003 :  3:38:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
That's pretty cool! The only thing I do when I'm procrastinating is post here, surf the web, and shop online!
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2003 :  4:02:21 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
awesome man... i set the 3rd one as my wallpaper replacing Zach DeLaRocha

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2003 :  5:12:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Those are wonderful joojoo! I especially like the first one. Was one of those shots taken on the tonight show or something similar???

Teri, I hear you! My biggest problem is buying things! They make it sooo easy you don't even need to tell them your credit card # twice! Damn them! I mostly end up buying CD's (of which I just bought 2 of TIM's so that is good!) and tickets to concerts and sports events!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2003 :  5:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Pam, the one you are thinking of was when Tim played on the Late Late show with Craig Kilborn. Here are the pictures from the show...

http://www.timreynolds.com/photographs/09-27-01a/

god
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2003 :  5:22:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah thanks Kevin. Fluffy did a great job (as always) with the pictures.

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2003 :  7:12:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
all of the pictures of TIM are from the picture database on this site... I did use a picture from the late late show... show. I thought it was kind of a big deal, TIM being on TV with his solo act and not connected to DMB... so, I threw it in for sentimental value I guess. :)
Go to Top of Page

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  02:11:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
thank you very kindly! its such a neat feeling to see people offering stuff for my site, or even goingto it for that matter, it definatly keeps me going... i'll add them on! whats your name?

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  03:50:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Walter Maisel. If you need me to resize them, I can. Running a website of your own though, I bet you can... I enjoy doing these things, and don't plan on stopping. so, let's get your email sorted out (or maybe mine, don't know).
Go to Top of Page

Arthen
Alien Abductee

USA
4845 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  06:42:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That second one down, with the fiery "blast", is awesome! And it's now my new background! Great work man! Let us know when you come up with more!

Steve Hackett: "I'm my own opening act, you see."
Tim (before "Faceoff"): "Peace, love....and SEX!"
cbenc41@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  07:31:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, nicely done. Actually, I just posted the kundalini as my background, and it looks great. Nice Jewel picture too.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2003 :  09:20:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aha, look at Tim, what a pimp!

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2003 :  11:32:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hmm... maybe I'll use that picture in a wallpaper sometime, but for now...

http://www.geocities.com/tg_corin/4thwallpaper.jpg

It's kinda spacier, kinda weird because it uses some pastel hues... but a worthy outing I guess.

Erich, you still need to hit me so we can work something out. waltermaisel@hotpop.com
Go to Top of Page

joojoo
Is Anybody Here?

USA
46 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  11:54:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit joojoo's Homepage  Send joojoo an AOL message  Reply with Quote
is this last one too spacey? too pastel-ish? feedback is welcome!
Go to Top of Page

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2003 :  2:41:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks for the great wallpaper's, i'm looking some up right now to add to mine...

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000