Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERICEE!!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 04/02/2003 : 5:20:13 PM
TERI Almost missed this one, I do have it right, eh?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!
22   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Muskrat Posted - 04/05/2005 : 10:07:04 AM
*slides in the back so nobody notices he's late*

Happy Birthday!
tericee Posted - 04/05/2005 : 04:43:26 AM
Cool-o! A late b-day present. I'll watch the mail!
PJK Posted - 04/04/2005 : 3:53:31 PM
yep it was something else Teri. I will need to check on it, you should have gotten it a few weeks ago! I ordered it March 6th, but just checked and it said not sent yet, expected date to be sent April 12 to May 6! Sorry about that. Anyway, you can expect a surprise in the mail during that time.
tericee Posted - 04/04/2005 : 09:26:35 AM
Thanks for the birthday wishes Fluffy and everybody! I had a friend in town for my b-day so I wasn't online at all. I had a great b-day weekend since she was in town; I didn't work Thursday or Friday!

We went to Dachau/Munich on Thursday, Heidelberg Castle on Friday, and LegoLand Deutschland on Saturday. (It was great -- and cheaper than the one in San Diego! Turned our day pass into a year pass so we can go again and again.) We made a tradition out of last year's birthday trip to the TGI Friday's on the base at Naples with dinner at the TGI Friday's on base at Heidelberg. (It's nice to get wings, skins, and fajitas every once in a while! I also had carrot cake, which you don't see in Germany very often.) We grilled steaks at John's house on Sunday night, which was also VERY yummy!

Pam, I hope you're talking about the Soko CD you already sent me. It's still in my CD player! Or was there another one? If so, it hasn't come... Other b-day gifts I received were a WtP picture frame (must find a good one of John and me) along with a WtP steering wheel cover (odd but cute!), and the biggie was all episodes of Stargate SG-1 that are currently available on DVD. Woo hoo! Should be done with that by the time I move back to the States in late 2006...

Instead of a German drink, I had a Beligian lambic (raspberry) for you Arthen. I hope that's okay. It was GREAT!
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/02/2005 : 11:21:15 AM
Happy birthday... again!
Arthen Posted - 04/01/2005 : 9:57:15 PM
Happy Birthday Teri! Hope you have a great birthday day/weekend.

Have a good German drink for me!
PJK Posted - 04/01/2005 : 9:07:25 PM
Wow, guess I didn't need to start a new thread for you Teri, that was nice of Fluffy, LOL. Hope this is a wonderful birthday for you. Did ya get something in the mail, maybe a few weeks ago????? From a wish list?????LOL Hope my Christmas event didn't repeat itself for you, if you know what I mean. hehehehehe

Anyway back to the greeting at hand. My wish for you is the best birthday ever with the man of your dreams......John. Nice that your birthday falls on a weekend! I say celebrate the whole weekend! I will raise a glass or two to you this weekend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERI 2005!!!!!
Robin Posted - 04/01/2005 : 8:55:21 PM
As always... late to the party. Happiest of Birthdays to you. Peace, Robin
Fluffy Posted - 04/01/2005 : 6:22:12 PM
As opposed to starting a new thread, I thought it would be more fun to bring back up the old threads celebrating this GREAT day!! So many of the folks aren't around any more but there is no reason they still can't wish U a happy b-day!! I LUV YA!!!
tericee Posted - 04/09/2003 : 12:03:45 PM
Yes I did, thanks.

Glad you got your Internet back!
Evergreen Posted - 04/09/2003 : 11:59:48 AM
Happy Birthday Teri!
Sorry I missed it. First day back on the board in awhile.
First I was away, then I needed a new hard drive. I've been
internet deprived for weeks. HeeHee!
Hope you had a great one!!!
KevinLesko Posted - 04/03/2003 : 1:40:53 PM
indeed... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERI!!!
victorwootenfan Posted - 04/03/2003 : 07:47:47 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
tericee Posted - 04/02/2003 : 8:39:07 PM
Thanks everybody!!!
Silky The Pimp Posted - 04/02/2003 : 8:25:48 PM
Happy birthday Teri!
pcbTIM Posted - 04/02/2003 : 8:02:05 PM
Happy Birthday, Teri!
PJK Posted - 04/02/2003 : 7:30:39 PM
ok when I wrote it I wasn't sure cause I always doubt myself, but unless it is wrong in the "First Breath" thread (and I doubt Liz would have it wrong) than I have the right day so you can all keep on wishing Teri the best birthday ever....and probably the last one in the states for a while.
Arthen Posted - 04/02/2003 : 7:06:54 PM
Indeed! Happy Birthday Teri!
CPPJames Posted - 04/02/2003 : 6:35:08 PM
Happy Bday!
Miss Sorrel Posted - 04/02/2003 : 6:14:09 PM
Happy Birthday! And if it isn't, I hope you're getting a kick out of this... Regardless, I hope it's a great day for you!
Jay Posted - 04/02/2003 : 6:01:23 PM
Hapth...hapthy...Hathpathy...Happy...Happy Birb...Happy Birthday!
therippa Posted - 04/02/2003 : 5:34:04 PM
Happy Birthday! (If it is in fact your birthday )

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000