Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Audioslave review

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 03/23/2003 : 01:51:24 AM
This past Monday I went to see Audioslave at the Hollywood Palladium (billed as a homecoming show). I meant to post sooner but as this past week was finals week for me I was pretty busy. Anyways the show absolutlely ROCKED! Tom Morello is a MONSTER and I saw him do a few things that I've never even seen Tim do. During the encore they did a cover of RUSH's "Working Man" which I think I was the only person who knew the song. Aside from that they played 12 of the 14 songs off their cd, and 2 or 3 new ones, and Cornell did an acoustic solo rendition of What's so bad about Peace. Also, they had a HUGE peace sign as a backdrop and Tom Morello made two hand written signs that he had posted on stage one of which said "Somewhere in Texas a village lost its IDIOT" and another that read "How many Iraqis per gallon?" The show was general admission so I was able to get fairly close up. Definatley a rocking show... I read a review in the LA Times the next day that said that the show solidified the band from being two groups thrown together to a tightly knit group that will be around for a while... I tend to agree with that review.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 03/23/2003 : 1:35:54 PM
Damn, I wish I'd get to see them live. Their CD was ALL I listened to when I got it, and has recently been replaced by Chaos View. Audioslave will make its comeback in my CD player though, splitting the time 50/50 with Tim once Chaos View is done amazing me beyond words.

Adam

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000