Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 dvd cover art

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 02/16/2003 : 4:10:22 PM
man, has everyone had a chance to see the update on the main page... the dvd looks SWEET!!

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 03/01/2003 : 8:18:57 PM
You engineers just aren't using your imagination! Hey, you could be figure engineers in which case the "figure" is 36-26-38 or something like that. Hummmm, I can think of all kinds of "engineering" that could be done, hehe "naval" engineers, and I am not talking about the service, geez Imagination!!! Imagination!!! Come on you can do it!You're 20, you're a guy, come on man think! For the love of god think!!! (thought I would throw in some dramatic's hehe)
pcbTIM Posted - 03/01/2003 : 8:10:05 PM
Haha......I wish. I forgot to mention that I'm going with all of my engineering friends. So no girls. After all, we don't want to look wierd. I mean c'mon! Engineers with girlfriends?! Be realistic.
PJK Posted - 03/01/2003 : 8:05:02 PM
Ok looks like there will be no "sinning" for you, hehe, unless ofcourse there are pretty 20 year old girs going too!

pcbTIM Posted - 03/01/2003 : 8:00:26 PM
Mwahahahaha.....but it's can't be too much fun. After all, all of us who are going are 20. Damn! So close and yet so far.
PJK Posted - 03/01/2003 : 7:55:30 PM
I didn't get mine yet either. So your're going back to school and then Vegas!!!!! Vegas!!!! damn, wish I was going there. Wish I was going anywhere, hehehe! Actually somewhere warm would be nice, Florida or the islands, hummmmmm oh wait, back to the dvd, I also can't wait for mine to arrive!
pcbTIM Posted - 03/01/2003 : 7:48:37 PM
I'm in the same boat as you are, VWF. I just hope it gets here before Wednesday because I'll be going back to school, and then Vegas.
victorwootenfan Posted - 03/01/2003 : 6:58:05 PM
I can't wait until my dvd comes in. has anyone else got their's yet? Just the cover alone looks soo badass, i'm in quivering anticipation as of now.
tericee Posted - 02/24/2003 : 8:37:10 PM
I guess I should visit the front page more often! I usually just come straight here...
pcbTIM Posted - 02/20/2003 : 12:53:58 AM
*NUT*!
{=HTG=} Posted - 02/16/2003 : 8:19:38 PM
wow, thats pretty sweet.
PJK Posted - 02/16/2003 : 4:32:44 PM
Thanks Kevin, no I had not seen it! You are so right.....it does look amazing! Love the pix of TIM on his knees! WHOA!!!!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000