Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 duct tape jingo

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
j Posted - 02/16/2003 : 04:12:30 AM
They say that duct tape is like the Force:
it has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

Even so, I like being able to open and close my windows.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Saint Jude Posted - 02/20/2003 : 12:08:43 PM
pcbTIM said
quote:
in fact, let's get rid of all the idiots. Life would be much more peaceful and happy.

DMB would loose over half their fan base though.

o well, their all rich enough as is.
pcbTIM Posted - 02/20/2003 : 04:45:17 AM
And any other pop star for that matter.....in fact, let's get rid of all the idiots. Life would be much more peaceful and happy.
Miss Sorrel Posted - 02/20/2003 : 01:42:12 AM
I would be happy as hell if I never heard about another Reality TV show... and while we are eliminating things that bother us... can we do away with Justin Timberlake?
pcbTIM Posted - 02/20/2003 : 12:27:44 AM
To those of you who believe that the news is a legitimate source for unbiased information, get out of the 50s. In fact, I suggest that everyone stop watching the news altogether. That and reality TV.....but I should fight my battles one at a TIMe.
Fleabass76 Posted - 02/19/2003 : 10:51:31 PM
In 50`s public service announcer voice: "That`s it billeee, right around the neck. No you don`t need scissors to cut the tape billeee, you can simply tear it with your fingers! Yes, that`s it! You`ll be save from those evil terrorists in no time at all."
Saint Jude Posted - 02/17/2003 : 6:01:44 PM
Step 1: Put plastic bag over your head.
Step 2: Duct tape it around your neck air tight.
Step 3: Breath Deep
Step 4: Repeat step 3 untill everything goes black.
Fleabass76 Posted - 02/17/2003 : 3:59:09 PM
New personal defense manuever: Duct and cover.

BOO
GRock Posted - 02/17/2003 : 10:36:31 AM
evergreen may have a point...i've been advocating the kicking of cats for years now (not really)

i think this whole thing may just be part of the "economic stimulus plan" it seems to be working i only spent 2.01 for gas today...

Evergreen Posted - 02/17/2003 : 07:52:39 AM
Well I'll tell you what the REAL problem seems to be......
I fit everything in the room, food, water, toys, computer,cat food, gameboy,books, magazines, kind bud, catnip, music (mostly TR). I got it all sealed up with plastic and duct tape. Positive pressure set up, oxygen pumped in. CO2 pumped out.

But the cats keep shredding the plastic!!!

Now my question is..... did the enemy send over domesticated cats who are programed and trained to destroy our means of protection? Are the cats themselves really terrorists sent here to hit from within. Made to look like poor strays needing a loving comfy home. Bred for terrorizing for hundreds of years all in an evil plot to put an end to our country once and for all.

Thats it!! The cats are terrorists!
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 02/16/2003 : 10:55:35 PM
Once again, i firmly believe that anyone that went out and bought duct tape and plastic is just the latest victim of terrorism here in the US.

Adam
PJK Posted - 02/16/2003 : 08:02:23 AM
Oh I am so disappointed, here I was expecting a little song....title of which is Duct Tape Jingo....hehehehe

Now isn't that the studipest thing????Yeah, seal yourself in your room, hope you have enough air to breath....guess their homes are made better than mine. If you feel any outlet in an outside wall there is air coming in...yeah I know, they sell those nifty outlet insulators but tell that to my husband.

I also hope they have porta potties in their "rooms". Geez, the thought of whole families in one room...and if there is no TV or gameboy in that room.....damn it is the perfect terrorist act! The families would drive each other crazy being all "sealed" up and end up killing themselves!!!! Hell knows no fury like a family forced to spend hours together in a small sealed up room!!!!!!!!
Erich Posted - 02/16/2003 : 04:42:37 AM
Osama cant get me now that Ive got my duct tape and plastic bag.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000