Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 The Official HOLY SH*T I'M SEEING D&T Thread

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
therippa Posted - 02/10/2003 : 3:09:53 PM
Yup, that's right.

The show in Boone, NC is not using Ticketbastard and therefore it is possible for average people like myself to get tickets...it only took an hour of phone calls to get through!

Mar 28 I fly from California to North Carolina for what will be one of the greatest moments of my life!!!!

This is overwhelming...I going to go to the bathroom and cry tears of unfathomable joy now.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CPPJames Posted - 02/11/2003 : 10:30:05 AM
Dirty sloth...I hope you get this, I just bought tickets to Boone no less than 20 minutes ago. Call the box office direct, it's on their website. www.theholmescenter.com apparently they have a fair amount of tickets left because they didn't do the ticketmaster thing. I'm DEAD serious. Not the greatest seats, but still available. I posted on the other board about it.
dirtysloth Posted - 02/11/2003 : 12:15:44 AM
Thanks for offer James, but while I still have hope for Boone, I definitely know that I couldn't make Davidson.
CPPJames Posted - 02/10/2003 : 10:42:53 PM
Dirty sloth...if you're interested in trading...I have tickets to Davidson that I want to swap for Boone. Lemme know if you're interested.
{=HTG=} Posted - 02/10/2003 : 9:51:01 PM
Thats awesome, congrats.
dirtysloth Posted - 02/10/2003 : 9:45:49 PM
Hey rippa, I'm going to that same show.... possibly. I've got tickets... it's just a matter of if I have class that day. If I do have class it will be a final so I can't miss it. And I'm 95% sure that I'm probably going to have to sit right here in my apartment in Orlando while T+D are jamming out up in Boone.
victorwootenfan Posted - 02/10/2003 : 4:03:07 PM
Alright!! i couldn't get tickets, but as long as some people on the board get some tickets, and not some of the a-holes dave bitches. Good go man, have fun!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000