The Official HOLY SH*T I'M SEEING D&T Thread
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

therippa
Fluffy-Esque

Kazakhstan
1099 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  3:09:53 PM  Show Profile  Send therippa an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yup, that's right.

The show in Boone, NC is not using Ticketbastard and therefore it is possible for average people like myself to get tickets...it only took an hour of phone calls to get through!

Mar 28 I fly from California to North Carolina for what will be one of the greatest moments of my life!!!!

This is overwhelming...I going to go to the bathroom and cry tears of unfathomable joy now.

Aspiring to Be Fluffy-Esque an Alien Abductee!

victorwootenfan
Alien Abductee

USA
2128 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  4:03:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Alright!! i couldn't get tickets, but as long as some people on the board get some tickets, and not some of the a-holes dave bitches. Good go man, have fun!

www.myspace.com/smileymnbass

http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/quartet-art/id423870767

www.mattsmiley.blogpost.com
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  9:45:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey rippa, I'm going to that same show.... possibly. I've got tickets... it's just a matter of if I have class that day. If I do have class it will be a final so I can't miss it. And I'm 95% sure that I'm probably going to have to sit right here in my apartment in Orlando while T+D are jamming out up in Boone.
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  9:51:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats awesome, congrats.

'HTG, are you a cute girl?'
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2003 :  10:42:53 PM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dirty sloth...if you're interested in trading...I have tickets to Davidson that I want to swap for Boone. Lemme know if you're interested.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page

dirtysloth
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1302 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2003 :  12:15:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for offer James, but while I still have hope for Boone, I definitely know that I couldn't make Davidson.
Go to Top of Page

CPPJames
Yak Addict

Fyro Macedonia
800 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2003 :  10:30:05 AM  Show Profile  Send CPPJames an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Dirty sloth...I hope you get this, I just bought tickets to Boone no less than 20 minutes ago. Call the box office direct, it's on their website. www.theholmescenter.com apparently they have a fair amount of tickets left because they didn't do the ticketmaster thing. I'm DEAD serious. Not the greatest seats, but still available. I posted on the other board about it.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000