Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Chaos View At Best Buy!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 02/02/2003 : 11:10:57 PM
Friday night I went out to buy Audioslave and the Mr. Show DVD. I always check to see if Best Buy happens to have any Tim Reynolds CDs in stock, just out of curiosity, and I am always disappointed. They once has Gossip Of The Neurons, but that was a long time ago, and it was labeled as an IMPORT and cost 18.99.

But, THIS TIME, they had, of call Tim CDs to have, CHAOS VIEW!!! I would have prefered to buy it through the site, but the price was right, only 13.99, not an outrageous 18.99 and I was about to go on a trip to Chicago and really wanted to be able to jam out to Tim on the way there.

So, I bought it, and it fucking kicks ass. The version of Hornet's Nest on there is so different from the one on Sanctuary, and Tim playing the keyboard AND the guitar in Backdoor is mind boggling. The Pagan Underdogs are awesome, and Tim really shows more and more talent not only playing guitar, but programming all that drum and sequencer shit.

Audioslave is also a very good CD. Some awesome grooves on there. And needless to say, the Mr. Show DVD will have to wait until next pay day, because they had CHAOS VIEW!!!!!

When is the Tim DVD coming out? Or is it out already??

Adam
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Baboonboy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 11:51:04 PM
How was the DVD shot? What kind of camera? Is it going to be really high quality? 5.1 sound?
Saint Jude Posted - 02/03/2003 : 11:47:41 PM
quote:
Mason showed it to TR and he really liked it ALOT!! So I can't wait to see it myself. Word from Mason is that it is coming along smoothly. I think he has some finishing touches to do, but mostly just artwork. We shall see, we shall see.

any info on the cover art, is it another fluffy pic, or simlar to the cd cover.
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 9:04:32 PM
I actually laugh all the TIMe about how long his sig is because sometimes it actually looks like his posts are longer than they are, then I realize, "Oh wait, that's just his signature block!" HEHE
LizT Posted - 02/03/2003 : 9:00:51 PM
Backdoor is one of my most favorites!!!
tericee Posted - 02/03/2003 : 8:55:59 PM
Adam, thanks for taking over as person with the longest sig.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 02/03/2003 : 7:08:59 PM
Upon first viewing of the DVD....before Tim is seen or any music is heard, Fluffy, you should come on and say...

"Tim asked me to read this: 'Stick around if you want some cream in your jeans' Ladies and gentlemen....Tim Reynolds"

Just a thought.

Adam
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 4:56:00 PM
Mason showed it to TR and he really liked it ALOT!! So I can't wait to see it myself. Word from Mason is that it is coming along smoothly. I think he has some finishing touches to do, but mostly just artwork. We shall see, we shall see.
KevinLesko Posted - 02/03/2003 : 4:40:27 PM
quote:
but keep your fingers crossed

I've definately got mine crossed, I can't wait to see the finished product. And I'm still bummed that I'm not able to make it out to CO for the shows.
Baboonboy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 2:44:14 PM
I bought Puke Matrix live at the Tower Records in D.C. (the one near foggy bottom kinda..) while I was there visiting my sister in law... Also caught TR3 at (can't think of the name of it now... Uh.... it was Oct '99...) killer show regardless.
Fluffy Posted - 02/03/2003 : 2:41:28 PM
As for the DVD, the latest news from Mason is he hopes to have it ready by the CO dates. We have heard this kind of good news before, so I wouldn't hold your breath, but keep your fingers crossed. I will let you know more when I have more details.
SurferX Posted - 02/03/2003 : 2:02:41 PM
I always see a TIM CD or two at the Best Buy near me (actually, in all 3 near me). I also see some occasionally in the 3 Borders near me too...
SpaceMonkey Posted - 02/03/2003 : 01:15:26 AM
That reminds me of when I bought Astral Projection at a Sam Goody in NYC...I'd never seen TR cds in stores before that and I just happened to find a "Tim Reynolds" marker in the Rock section...that was the only disc they had, so of course I bought, assuming that it was some kind of fluke that one of his cds would wind up at a Sam Goody.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000