Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Passing of Maurice Gibb

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 01/12/2003 : 10:18:10 AM
So sad to hear Maurice Gibb (BeeGee's) died today at age 53. He died of a heart attack while undergoing surgery for a blocked intestine.

I don't know a single soul who wasn't touched in some way by the Bee Gee's music. I know for me numerous songs bring back memories of a different time and place.

RIP Maurice
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Evergreen Posted - 01/17/2003 : 3:51:51 PM
I never really liked the BeeGee's but it was really sad news. For some reason I was flipping thru the channels and started watching a behind the music(which I don't usually watch) on Andy Gibb(who I always thought was a geek). That whole story was really sad too.
I felt bad for thinking he a his bros were geeky. They've had a pretty sad life and then the youngest dies at age 30. The choirs of Heaven must be sounding great because so many great musicians have passed.
tericee Posted - 01/13/2003 : 8:01:54 PM
I like them too. "Massachusetts", "I Started a Joke" and "How do you Mend a Broken Heart" are my faves.
GuitarGuy305 Posted - 01/12/2003 : 11:06:04 AM
Man, that sucks. I like the Bee Gees music, a lot of it is very inspiring. Lonely Days is one of the best songs I've ever heard.

Adam

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000