Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Pink

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tericee Posted - 01/06/2003 : 10:36:28 PM
Does anybody like Pink? I had never really heard of her until recently. My roommate was stationed with her older brother at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma, so I watched her episode of "Driven" last night. They said she hated to be compared to Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, which earns her points in my book.

From the snippets they played in the show, I thought the songs from her second album sounded pretty good. Does anybody else have an opinion?
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 01/06/2003 : 10:54:13 PM
I'm pretty clueless on new music since I gave up on MTV. If Fluffy doesn't tell me about them, I am SOL.
PJK Posted - 01/06/2003 : 10:50:05 PM
She comes from PA, not too far from where I live,and from what I've heard via the grapevine of kids that went to school with her, she isn't the greatest person. I have never been able to get into her music. She's been pretty big out here for quite some time. I am surprised you only recently heard of her.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000