Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Pimpin Tim at work

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 12/21/2002 : 6:35:38 PM
I've been playing both Choas View and Petroglyph a lot at work lately and I've been getting some positive feedback, too bad we dont have either of those for sale at the store because I'm sure we'd have sold some. I give people info though on how they can get ahold of the cds. The most common response though is when people ask "what is this playing?" and I tell them Tim Reynolds, and you can just tell on the looks on their face that they are thinking "wait is that the same Tim Reynolds from DMB???" Or "It doesnt sound anything like what I'd expect" Overall, good reactions though... just doing what I can as a member of the TR TASK FORCE!!!!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Erich Posted - 12/21/2002 : 11:28:08 PM
you know what can be done though, but only if the funds and time permit, burn some copies of petroglph and id and when people show positive vibes for it, throw them a copy and say the album is free so spread the love. Id love to do that.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000