Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Pimpin Tim at work
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2002 :  6:35:38 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I've been playing both Choas View and Petroglyph a lot at work lately and I've been getting some positive feedback, too bad we dont have either of those for sale at the store because I'm sure we'd have sold some. I give people info though on how they can get ahold of the cds. The most common response though is when people ask "what is this playing?" and I tell them Tim Reynolds, and you can just tell on the looks on their face that they are thinking "wait is that the same Tim Reynolds from DMB???" Or "It doesnt sound anything like what I'd expect" Overall, good reactions though... just doing what I can as a member of the TR TASK FORCE!!!!

god
Kevin

Erich
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1427 Posts

Posted - 12/21/2002 :  11:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Erich an AOL message  Reply with Quote
you know what can be done though, but only if the funds and time permit, burn some copies of petroglph and id and when people show positive vibes for it, throw them a copy and say the album is free so spread the love. Id love to do that.

~pw'oikr
~( ">
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000