Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Welcome our newest member

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SpaceMonkey Posted - 12/14/2002 : 11:49:07 AM
Hey guys, I just happened to glance at the "new member" line when I logged-on, so I'd like to take this moment to welcome our newest memeber....vagina@aolcom I think I can speak on everyone's behalf when I say that we here at the Tim Reynolds Message Board welcome and encourage women wishing to participate in our heated debates, philosophical discussions, and random postings of female mammary glands [with or without the name "Tim Reynolds" printed on them]. This is by no means an exclusive, private club that discriminates against those of differing races, religions, or genders.

So again, thank you vagina@aolcom for joining the board and choosing a user name that expresses your open and progressive stance on sexuality. I, for one, appluad you.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/19/2002 : 12:46:26 PM
I think most people here know that this board completely welcomes vaginas. At least I do.
Evergreen Posted - 12/17/2002 : 09:45:19 AM
quote:
Where the ladies at?!?!

quote:
trying to get a rise?

Hey, one of the regular vaginas here! Not the ONE your looking for, I'm not an aol user. Sorry, I didn't respond sooner; I just came down from the high rise. . Good luck with finding that other vagina.
SpaceMonkey Posted - 12/14/2002 : 3:42:19 PM
Nah, no rise needed here...I was just curious and I haven't seen a post about it before...I also couldn't help mentioning that somebody had logged on as "vagina"...I'm a sucker for third grade toilet humor.
Saint Jude Posted - 12/14/2002 : 1:44:47 PM
welcome............................... to www.zombo.com/
pcbTIM Posted - 12/14/2002 : 1:14:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SpaceMonkey

Where the ladies at?!?!

You trying to get a rise?
PJK Posted - 12/14/2002 : 12:16:59 PM
Yeah, come out, come out where ever you are??? Sign up to be a member and not post???? Joke or reality???? I am leaning towards joke!
SpaceMonkey Posted - 12/14/2002 : 12:09:32 PM
Talk about synchronicity...

I was just about to make a post on how we only have something like two or three regular female posters [please correct me if I am wrong] when I saw that someone with that user name had just joined...by the way, vagina@aolcom, if you are out there, I am a harmless jokester on board so please don't take the above post the wrong way [I am assuming that because you are using the word "vagina" in your username you have a great sense of humor].

Where the ladies at?!?!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000