Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 It's a glorious Saturday...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Silky The Pimp Posted - 12/07/2002 : 12:24:00 PM
...and I have a final exam at 6:30 this evening. Boo school.
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 12/20/2002 : 08:18:45 AM
Evergreen said:
quote:
which entails lots different stuff all the TIMe.
You have LOTS of ENTRAILS? KEWWLLLLLL!!!!
Evergreen Posted - 12/19/2002 : 12:46:24 PM
What I do now or what I've done? Right now I'm an environmental health nurse and I work for the vermont dept of health. I have a four year nursing degree. I also have a fabric design business at the moment. I used to have only a fabric design business and stopped for a while 11 years ago when I moved to vermont. I also have a four year degree in textile artistry. My specialty is a design technique called tritik similar to batik with a sewn resist rather than a wax resist. But in the past I have been jane of all trades. everything from managing a natural food store to being a nature guide for kids in the adirondacks. I think I wrote a bunch in another post about what we all do etc. I'm really bad about looking for old threads so search around for it, sorry. It explains about what I do as an environmental health nurse, which entails lots different stuff all the TIMe. But mainly I like to goof off and look at the stars and travel around mainly to see concerts!.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/19/2002 : 12:32:02 PM
Evergreen, I can absolutely not figure out what you do... maybe you're like me and have a very varied work background... But it seems like you have experience in everything.
Evergreen Posted - 12/17/2002 : 11:47:35 AM
It's a glorious tuesday!!!

An exam on a saturday? Did I read that right? YUK! I thought
5am nursing clinicals on weekdays were the worst until
I heard that one. Hope you did well!!!!
PJK Posted - 12/14/2002 : 3:45:21 PM
I finished....balanced the f'n checkbook....well not exactly, but close enough....Almost doesn't count except in horseshoes and Pam's checkbook...hehehe

You guys are lucky...wait til you get a house and a family, I write a minimum of 8 checks a month plus I have 3 automatic deductions and because I use my debit card a number of debits. I feel pretty lucky though because we only have our mortgage and college loans which are debt. No credit card debt. Right now I am a little uneasy because I purchased 2 big items, my Tabla, and a digital camera for my husband for Christmas. That on top of what I bought the rest of the family for Christmas. I don't usually spend so much. I can't see the point in going into debt for Christmas so I do have the money to pay for it when the bills come in, I just hate parting with my money, hehehe! I also hate feeling out of control with it. I usually know exactly how much I have charged but this time I don't. I have a good idea, but not an exact amt. and that makes me mad at myself. Oh well, tis the season to be jolly, hohoho!
pcbTIM Posted - 12/14/2002 : 2:07:36 PM
I don't think I've ever balanced my checkbook. But then again, I use that account about a couple of TIMes a year....and I can just check my balance on my bank's website.
PJK Posted - 12/14/2002 : 1:54:48 PM
Why can't you be here!!!! I hate doing this, thus another break...I promise this will only be a 5 min. break....Sorry, I just hate this!!!I keep every receipt too and I used to be so organized but lately I just haven't been, so now I am trying to file receipts and organize papers and balance the damn checkbook which will never happen...but it's okay because bank shows I have way more in our acct. than I have down. I do keep a cushion in there so I have some $ if I get in a bind.

Ok off to read a few more posts and back to the old paperwork....damnit!

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/14/2002 : 1:15:20 PM
sPam, I love balancing my checkbook.... I guess I'm sort of an orgizational freak... But not really, cause my house stays a mess. But I keep every receipt and all that, plus I keep all the transactions in my computer which makes it super easy... I actually look forward to getting the statement so I can staple all the receipts to it and put it in it's folder where it goes.
pcbTIM Posted - 12/14/2002 : 1:10:28 PM
Ahhhhhhh......it's the first glorious Saturday in a while. I think I'm gonna do nothing!!! Hooray!
PJK Posted - 12/14/2002 : 1:00:32 PM
Not so glorious when you're paying bills as I am doing...er, taking a break from doing. I hate working on bills and balancing the f'n checkbook!!!Better go and finish up....won't get done by itself. Why is it just sooo much easier to spend than earn $ ?????
PJK Posted - 12/13/2002 : 11:23:12 PM
HAHAHA....less than an hour and it will be. hehehe

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/13/2002 : 5:32:42 PM
It's a glorious Saturday....

O wait, no it's not. OOps...
pcbTIM Posted - 12/07/2002 : 4:15:23 PM
It's a glorious Saturday

and I'm studying for my Electromagnetism, Statics, and Calculus III finals.
Fleabass76 Posted - 12/07/2002 : 4:05:43 PM
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?!?!?!?!?!?
Saint Jude Posted - 12/07/2002 : 3:01:35 PM
theres a 6:30 in the morning now
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 12/07/2002 : 12:57:36 PM
Its a glorious saturday

and I can barely open one of my eyes due to sinus pressure.
PJK Posted - 12/07/2002 : 12:49:42 PM
Good Luck on the final!!!

It is a glorious Saturday.....we are decorating our tree tonight..wohooo!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000