Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 It's a glorious Saturday...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  12:24:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
...and I have a final exam at 6:30 this evening. Boo school.

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  12:49:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Luck on the final!!!

It is a glorious Saturday.....we are decorating our tree tonight..wohooo!

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  12:57:36 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Its a glorious saturday

and I can barely open one of my eyes due to sinus pressure.

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

Saint Jude
Alien Abductee

USA
2144 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  3:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Saint Jude an AOL message  Reply with Quote
theres a 6:30 in the morning now

Remember, turn off your tv. Read.
Go to Top of Page

Fleabass76
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1026 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  4:05:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Fleabass76 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?!?!?!?!?!?

Robots are the enemy? Hmm...
Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2002 :  4:15:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a glorious Saturday

and I'm studying for my Electromagnetism, Statics, and Calculus III finals.

Gay marriage killed the dinosaurs.
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  5:32:42 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
It's a glorious Saturday....

O wait, no it's not. OOps...

Tim Reynolds Downloads
I am not the albatross of love, I am the human ellipsis. I am dot dot dot. - Leo Kottke

I hate beating people over the head with anything. We can all make up our own minds. What we don’t have is enough music. More music please. - Leo Kottke
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2002 :  11:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HAHAHA....less than an hour and it will be. hehehe

"It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!"Friedrich Nietzsche
Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  1:00:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not so glorious when you're paying bills as I am doing...er, taking a break from doing. I hate working on bills and balancing the f'n checkbook!!!Better go and finish up....won't get done by itself. Why is it just sooo much easier to spend than earn $ ?????

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  1:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Ahhhhhhh......it's the first glorious Saturday in a while. I think I'm gonna do nothing!!! Hooray!

Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  1:15:20 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
sPam, I love balancing my checkbook.... I guess I'm sort of an orgizational freak... But not really, cause my house stays a mess. But I keep every receipt and all that, plus I keep all the transactions in my computer which makes it super easy... I actually look forward to getting the statement so I can staple all the receipts to it and put it in it's folder where it goes.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  1:54:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why can't you be here!!!! I hate doing this, thus another break...I promise this will only be a 5 min. break....Sorry, I just hate this!!!I keep every receipt too and I used to be so organized but lately I just haven't been, so now I am trying to file receipts and organize papers and balance the damn checkbook which will never happen...but it's okay because bank shows I have way more in our acct. than I have down. I do keep a cushion in there so I have some $ if I get in a bind.

Ok off to read a few more posts and back to the old paperwork....damnit!

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  2:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I don't think I've ever balanced my checkbook. But then again, I use that account about a couple of TIMes a year....and I can just check my balance on my bank's website.

Go to Top of Page

PJK
Alien Abductee

USA
4159 Posts

Posted - 12/14/2002 :  3:45:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I finished....balanced the f'n checkbook....well not exactly, but close enough....Almost doesn't count except in horseshoes and Pam's checkbook...hehehe

You guys are lucky...wait til you get a house and a family, I write a minimum of 8 checks a month plus I have 3 automatic deductions and because I use my debit card a number of debits. I feel pretty lucky though because we only have our mortgage and college loans which are debt. No credit card debt. Right now I am a little uneasy because I purchased 2 big items, my Tabla, and a digital camera for my husband for Christmas. That on top of what I bought the rest of the family for Christmas. I don't usually spend so much. I can't see the point in going into debt for Christmas so I do have the money to pay for it when the bills come in, I just hate parting with my money, hehehe! I also hate feeling out of control with it. I usually know exactly how much I have charged but this time I don't. I have a good idea, but not an exact amt. and that makes me mad at myself. Oh well, tis the season to be jolly, hohoho!

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2002 :  11:47:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a glorious tuesday!!!

An exam on a saturday? Did I read that right? YUK! I thought
5am nursing clinicals on weekdays were the worst until
I heard that one. Hope you did well!!!!
Go to Top of Page

enthuTIMsiast
Alien Abductee

6990 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  12:32:02 PM  Show Profile  Send enthuTIMsiast an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evergreen, I can absolutely not figure out what you do... maybe you're like me and have a very varied work background... But it seems like you have experience in everything.

Tim Reynolds Downloads

Go to Top of Page

Evergreen
Yak Addict

960 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2002 :  12:46:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What I do now or what I've done? Right now I'm an environmental health nurse and I work for the vermont dept of health. I have a four year nursing degree. I also have a fabric design business at the moment. I used to have only a fabric design business and stopped for a while 11 years ago when I moved to vermont. I also have a four year degree in textile artistry. My specialty is a design technique called tritik similar to batik with a sewn resist rather than a wax resist. But in the past I have been jane of all trades. everything from managing a natural food store to being a nature guide for kids in the adirondacks. I think I wrote a bunch in another post about what we all do etc. I'm really bad about looking for old threads so search around for it, sorry. It explains about what I do as an environmental health nurse, which entails lots different stuff all the TIMe. But mainly I like to goof off and look at the stars and travel around mainly to see concerts!.
Go to Top of Page

Fluffy
Administrator

USA
10739 Posts

Posted - 12/20/2002 :  08:18:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Fluffy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Evergreen said:
quote:
which entails lots different stuff all the TIMe.
You have LOTS of ENTRAILS? KEWWLLLLLL!!!!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
"THE MUSIC BUSINESS IS A CRUEL AND SHALLOW MONEY TRENCH-- A LONG PLASTIC HALLWAY WHERE THIEVES AND PIMPS RUN FREE AND GOOD MEN DIE LIKE DOGS. THERE'S ALSO A NEGATIVE SIDE..." -Hunter S. Thompson
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000