Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Wow...never thought this would happen

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Jay Posted - 11/28/2002 : 8:19:34 PM
I'm gonna be an Uncle. Found oot today. My brother's wife is pregnant. I'm gonna be an uncle * Crawls to a corner and cries*
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fleabass76 Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:09:29 PM
Welcome to the club, even though I don't even feel like an uncle because I almost never see my niece...wait, make that nieces, I forgot there's 2 of them.
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 11:03:00 PM
That is way kewl!! I hope the child can help him pull his life together in a more positive direction. Remember, be supportive.
That is great news, I will keep them in my prayers.
Jay Posted - 11/28/2002 : 10:59:44 PM
Thanks everybody! I'm excited aboot it, cause it's really cool seeing my oldest brother come off of drugs and pull his life back together. I think becoming a daddy will really straiten him oot. It's my understanding that he hasn't done anythign worse than drink a little beer in close to two years. I'm really happy for them, and I think everyhting will turn out great.
Thanks guys! (And Pam!)
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/28/2002 : 8:36:44 PM
Thats really cool Jay, congrats.
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 8:30:11 PM
Any excuse to have sex!hehehe Actually one of my son's friends just found out he is going to be a dad....not a good thing. He is only 20, not married and no job! He is happy about it....which is because he has NO clue what he is getting himself into.

Congrats to you though Jay...er should I say Uncle Jay
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 8:26:06 PM
Wow, congrats!!! Sounds like lots of people are becoming uncles these days. I wonder how much of that has to do with 9/11? They predicted alot of folks would probably start having kids as a result and we have had a number of people announce that there are new additions to there family recently. Whatever the reason, remember to be a positive influence in their lives and again, CONGRATS!!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000