Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Spread a little love today

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
thewayfarer Posted - 11/17/2002 : 12:31:22 PM
Just a small request to everybody. Whether it's a hug, a few warm words, whatever. Spread a little love. The world is cold. Let's all help to make it a little warmer. I'm serious. To your parents, a brother, a sister, a friend, a stranger. Even if they'll think you're crazy. Just help someone out today, make someone's day a little brighter. It is all our responsibility.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Evergreen Posted - 12/02/2002 : 2:30:05 PM
pcbTIM Posted - 11/20/2002 : 02:48:10 AM
Reminds me of that movie Pay It Forward. It was good until the end. Man did they know how to ruin a movie!
PJK Posted - 11/19/2002 : 9:43:05 PM
Very Kewl. I gave my two extra Peter Gabriel concert tickets to my friends brother and a friend and all I asked was that when they had the opportunity to do something nice for someone else they should.
(In other words I didn't get money from them)After the concert they couldn't seem to thank me enough....just being able to share that experience with them was enough for me.

I did this because over the years I have been very blessed. Our home was furnished in what I used to call "Early Salvation Army" for years. Friends gave us a beautiful dinningroom table, chairs and china cabinet and wouldn't take a cent from us....only asked us to do something nice for people when we had the opportunity. It was something I always remembered.
dan p. Posted - 11/19/2002 : 9:33:25 PM
i don't think i can swing that.
victorwootenfan Posted - 11/19/2002 : 9:21:29 PM
i just read the post, so i'll do it tomorrow(it's night right now) i need to stop telling this girl she smells bad(it's an inside joke, but kinda mean and funny). i'll resolve to not tell her that tomorrow!
tericee Posted - 11/18/2002 : 01:06:24 AM
I helped out somebody yesterday... I was at the movies (seeing Frida, the new one with Salma Hayak) and I moved down a seat so that a couple could sit together. Does that count as spreading a little love?
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/17/2002 : 3:34:10 PM
We'll do.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000