Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Anyone ever listen to....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PJK Posted - 11/11/2002 : 4:02:48 PM
Someone asked me about a song Jeff Buckley sang years ago and I got out his cd My Sweetheart The Drunk which was produced after his tragic death in 97'and listened to it....over and over again! (It came out in 98') It has the most wonderful music on it. My favorite is a song called New Years Prayer. He was the most talented musician.

I am guessing most of you are too young to have heard of him or his famous (asshole) of a father Tim Buckley who was also a musician.

If you can get a copy of MSTD I think many of you would really like what he did. Some of it reminds me of Tim's music...he was very much on the edge. One can only imagine where his music would have taken him (and us) if he had lived.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PJK Posted - 11/20/2002 : 4:29:54 PM
Thanks, Fluffy, I went to the other site and read what you wrote...very interesting....now I sound like Klink from Hoagin's Hero's hehehe.

Ok, I ended up buying 2 more cd's....one was Live at the Sine, thanks for recommending that one, and the other one was Tim's Transmigration! Already rec'd Live at the Sine....it is pretty damn good! Can't wait for TIM's cd to arrive!

Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 3:56:31 PM
Hey Pam, I also answered another question of yours, but given the title of the thread, you probably haven't been back to see my response. Check it out when you have TIMe.

http://www.timreynolds.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2142&whichpage=2
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 12:42:16 PM
There are much worse songs that could be on "auto-repeat" in your head. HEHE
PJK Posted - 11/13/2002 : 06:42:47 AM
Once again thanks Fluffy...I will see if I can get a copy. Oh no....another cd to buy...hehehe!!! I just can't get New Years Prayer out of my mind!Bad when your mind is on "auto repeat" hehe

I was never into his fathers music either.
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2002 : 03:29:45 AM
Hey PJK, I am lucky to say I got a couple of opportunities to see Jeff LIVE at the OLD 9:30 Club. They were wonderfully awesome shows!! I really enjoy MSTD and also GRACE. I would also suggest locating a copy of Live @ the Sine if possible. I think it is an awesome acoustic rendering of some of his songs. BEAUTIFUL!!! Jeff Buckley was a huge loss. I was never a big fan of his fathers music although I am quite familiar with it. For my money, check out Jeff.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/11/2002 : 5:30:14 PM
I have a couple or so of his albums, but I didn't get into them so I never developed into a fan. I can say officially that I've both heard of him AND heard him, however.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000