Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 What drink are you?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dirtysloth Posted - 11/07/2002 : 07:36:58 AM
http://www.imfanatic.com/whatdrinkareyou.php

I'm a martini....

Rich, and refined you're smooth and saucy. You're the butter on the bread, the lube on the hinge, the teflon on the pan.
32   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/28/2002 : 7:35:31 PM
ROTFLMAO Hey enthuTIMsiast, if that is what the "drink test" assessed for you, I would say you are an ALCOHOLIC!! HEHE

Moe:Phone call for Al, Al Coholic!!

PS: I will never open this thread again as it took over 6 minutes to open with my slow-ass 56k modem. SERIOUSLY
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 5:24:58 PM
One thing nice about Thanksgiving is after dinner I can drink and relax and not go anywhere! (Can't drink before dinner or I'd screw it up!hehehe) Suffice to say I am feeling no pain right now!!!
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 1:05:55 PM
Ooooooh Very Nice!!!!!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/28/2002 : 12:32:17 PM
Ha, this is what I am.

SpaceMonkey Posted - 11/28/2002 : 12:23:17 PM
Nah, my pre-test prediction was Vodka & Tonic because I drink them at an alarming rate....but I am a caucasian and I have Russain in my blood so I guess this is an accurate assesment.
PJK Posted - 11/28/2002 : 08:56:33 AM
I'm confused too....so what else is new? This said I was a Cosmopolitan but I wish I had been a Kamikaze because that's my favorite drink! Vodka and triple sec...don't know what else is in them but they sure are good and go down so easy.....
Fluffy Posted - 11/27/2002 : 11:37:02 PM
I thought you were a Vodka & Tonic with a twist of Lime?
SpaceMonkey Posted - 11/23/2002 : 1:12:23 PM
Dude, I can't be a White Russain!?!?!...they suck!
dan p. Posted - 11/23/2002 : 11:27:46 AM
You're a Vampire! Hisssss! You're the oddball who sits quietly at parties. You rarely speak, but when you do, its usually so crazy that you probably shouldnt have said it at all. You dumb vampire.
TalkingNeurons Posted - 11/22/2002 : 10:30:31 PM
CONGRATS!
You're a WHITE RUSSIAN!
Milky, cloudy and gross, you're a horrible drink. Who got you to try it anyway?
Vodka = Kudos.
Kaluhua = Kudos.
Milk = You're a damn fool

Well that sucks, I'm a horrible drink...
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 12:37:32 PM
Hey SpaceMonkey, is that your fave drink or is that the answer the quiz gave you? Or is it both, that would be weird!!
SpaceMonkey Posted - 11/13/2002 : 3:33:02 PM
Vodka & Tonic with a twist of lime....I don't know what similarities I share with this drink, but I sure like drinkin'em! Uh-huh!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/13/2002 : 12:16:04 PM
No hands shot...hehe...

Anyone ever heard of a "mind eraser"?

I wish that's what I'd been.
tericee Posted - 11/13/2002 : 11:58:55 AM
Okay I must be a total lush, because I've heard of depth charges. Actally, since I've never drunk one, maybe I just have a lot of lush friends. I did go to quite a drinking school...

Also, the no-handed shots that Evergreen was talking about are often referred to as "blow jobs" for obvious reasons.

teri
"know-it-all" extraordinaire
tericee Posted - 11/13/2002 : 11:53:06 AM
Like brother like sister...

Only these people can't spell. It's spelled one way on the picture and another way in the quote. Tacky.
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2002 : 04:50:22 AM
I can't believe with those weird questions mine actually came out to one of the my fave drinks, and keep in mind they are few.

CONGRATS!
You're a Strawberry Daiqery! You're the person that everyone just wants to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less.
{=HTG=} Posted - 11/07/2002 : 8:05:42 PM
Heres a stiff drink: A FlamingJoemoe
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/07/2002 : 6:51:12 PM
Hmm, well...what you get with a martini is pretty much what you see ... vodka ... drunk ...

And if you drink Everclear straight, then you've got some serious problems. And that's not a good thing.
LizT Posted - 11/07/2002 : 6:44:13 PM
Very cool Patrick, I'm one of those people that are what you see is what you get! LOL!
PJK Posted - 11/07/2002 : 4:40:23 PM
Hey Evergreen, I was a "Tim board" lurker until Liz talked me out of it...just wanted to say I get such a laugh from the things you write about....the bartender story is halirious!!! I have been around those types of conventions where the men go one way, the women the other and I could just picture that happening. You are sooo funny. Some TIMe everyone from the board has to go to see Tim play at the same venue...now that would be wild!!!!
Evergreen Posted - 11/07/2002 : 3:51:07 PM
I knew you'd like that
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/07/2002 : 3:48:08 PM
quote:
putting their whole mouths over ... and sloshing them down with no hands.

Oh my...ooohhhh my...
Evergreen Posted - 11/07/2002 : 3:40:33 PM
I'm a Jello Shooter
I'm a jello shot, quick painless and wiggly. I tend to get
people messed up without delay. I'm an absolute essential for
any party just like toilets!

Interesting because I've been known to down a few jello shots periodically, in fact they are one of my fav's.

I got the biggest kick out of question # 9.
Your ideal first date with someone is...............................

a concert and a bag of weed.
Too Funny!

I also have a funny story about sex on the beach(the drink!!). I used to be a bartender in Lake Placid, NY at a swank resort right on the lake. One time we were hosting a big corporate week where all these high falooting mucky mucks were around. One day when all the corporate wives were in the bar while their husbands were golfing I introduced them to sex on the beaches. I couldn't make the blenders go fast enough to keep these crazy women satisfied. They were guzzling like crazy and getting more wasted by the minute. They were getting the biggest kick out of the name of the drink. None of them had heard of one and they thought for sure that I had made the name up. Asking me, whats that drink called again, fully knowing, and then rolling around laughing(sheltered life or prudish?) So I got the idea of making them do shots of them off the bar with no hands. Hands behind the back, if you use them or spill it, you drink another one. By this time the prim and proper, well dressed and pressed women were putting their whole mouths over the shot glass and sloshing them down with no hands. It was the funniest thing I had seen bartending and I'd seen alot.
PJK Posted - 11/07/2002 : 2:29:42 PM
I'm a Cosmopolitan...mondern, hip, and always in fashion. A regular slave to society!!!!
LizT Posted - 11/07/2002 : 10:24:23 AM
Hey Patrick O, I'm a martini too!
Xar666 Posted - 11/07/2002 : 10:21:37 AM
I too have never heard of that drink. Yes, Disposable Teens. Good stuff.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/07/2002 : 10:09:08 AM
I've never even heard of that one Xar.

And you know until yesterday I didn't ever know your signature quote was from Marylin Manson (even if it was discussed here before, which I imagine it was...) in Disposable Teens.
Xar666 Posted - 11/07/2002 : 10:03:24 AM
Saint Jude Posted - 11/07/2002 : 09:51:39 AM

You're a Gin & Tonic! Smart, but mellow you let conversation come to you.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/07/2002 : 08:42:46 AM
I'm glad I didn't get martini...eeww...those are nasty to me (no offence dirtydirty).
pcbTIM Posted - 11/07/2002 : 08:30:52 AM

CONGRATS!
You're an Shirley Temple! In the alcoholic world, you have no respect. You can't hold your liqour, you're usually designated driver, and in general, you're just a woman/bad person.

Hehe.....it's funny because it's true.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/07/2002 : 08:22:32 AM
"I like my eggs like I like my alcohol, in a shotglass filled with alcohol (minus eggs)."

Hehe...that was just too funny.

Here's what I am (seriously, and I answered honestly).

You're a Sex on the Beach! Your party-hard eccentricity is exceeded only by your urge to hump like a rabbit. You live by the 'Sex, or be sexed' motto.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000