Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Which Dictator Are You?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/03/2002 : 02:07:00 AM
Yep, another one of those great quizzes.

Which Dictator Are You?
39   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/21/2002 : 04:16:40 AM
I am going to have to go with pcbTIM on this one Teri. HEHE
pcbTIM Posted - 11/20/2002 : 8:26:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by tericee

Technically, however, Tony Blair is not a dictator, which is defined as "absolute ruler." He has to deal with Parliament just like Bush has to deal with Congress.

But they don't seem to be doing very much right now......
tericee Posted - 11/20/2002 : 7:52:17 PM
Yet another...

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

Technically, however, Tony Blair is not a dictator, which is defined as "absolute ruler." He has to deal with Parliament just like Bush has to deal with Congress.
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 4:37:20 PM
I bet you would HEHE!! It was really, really funny!!!
PJK Posted - 11/20/2002 : 4:07:41 PM
I would have loved to have seen those pictures hehehehe!!!
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 3:40:22 PM
I was once playing pictionary and the word was Dictator. I was drawing a swastika and a penis and TRYING to draw a potato but noone could figure it out. SURPRISE SURPRISE HEHE Let me tell you my pictures were confusing everyone. We all had a good laugh in the end though. Noone even came close to getting it. What would anyone else have drawn to convey this word?
PJK Posted - 11/20/2002 : 3:11:42 PM
Yeah Fluffy, there are no Good Dictators! hehehe
Fluffy Posted - 11/20/2002 : 3:01:23 PM
Sorry I may have inspired a nightmare PJK, it was certainly not my intention. I just answered the damn questions and it gave me that answer. I would be curious to see how that arrived at that answer for me. Although, I am not sure anyone of the answers is any better than another. They all pretty much suck as far as PEOPLE go. HEHE
revrendmaynard14 Posted - 11/07/2002 : 3:51:05 PM
Woo Hoo Chairman Mao,I RULE!(-kevin spacey-)
pcbTIM Posted - 11/06/2002 : 7:07:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy
the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond

Damn straight.
PJK Posted - 11/06/2002 : 6:20:04 PM
LOL That is sooo kewl...hehehehehe!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/06/2002 : 5:14:17 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(spookyvision)
PJK Posted - 11/06/2002 : 4:59:26 PM
Great...they're multiplying!!!!!
I haven't had a nightmare in such a long long time but I had one last night about being put in a concentration camp and having someone trying to kill me.....and Hitler was in my dream! I can only guess that something in my conversation with Fluffy on this post yesterday had something to do with it. Good grief!!!
Jay Posted - 11/06/2002 : 4:28:04 PM
I WAS HITLER, TOO!
PJK Posted - 11/06/2002 : 2:32:03 PM
Had a great walk in the park, thanks. Hope you got some sleep!Yes I checked out the other post....thanks for the reply, and just when I thought I was thinking too much, hehehe.
My mind is getting pretty blown away reading Noam Chompsky! I am determined to finish Rogue States by tomorrow!!!!!Thanks
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 09:05:28 AM
Nope, not driving, that's Rew's job. HEHE I just navigate. Enjoy your "walk in the park". Speaking of sayings, I answered your question posed in the "for the guys" thread. Make sure you stop back and check it out.
PJK Posted - 11/05/2002 : 08:57:02 AM
Get some sleep Fluffy....hope you aren't driving to the next show?Have a great show tonight in C'ville.

I'm headed out to the state park, my slavedriver black lab is not going to leave me alone until we go for a hike.
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 08:40:27 AM
Not alot, we check out of the hotel at noon, so I am looking at about 3 hours(if I am lucky). Maybe tomorrow. HEHE
PJK Posted - 11/05/2002 : 08:34:04 AM
I had to ask????Hehehe Only you could come up with all your answers...you never cease to amaze me!

Question...do you ever sleep???? I know I only got about 5 hours last night but that is kind of the norm for me...my dog wakes me up and then he sleeps and leaves me wide awake! He doesn't know what a day off is!!!!
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 08:27:29 AM
1. How did you win your "election?"
Election? What's that?

2. Who are the handy scapegoats for why your country sucks?
White people.

3. How do you whip up support or otherwise make yourself look good to your public?
By holding big, impressive rallies.

4. What's you're preference on facial hair?
A silly little moustache.

5. Have you ever written a best selling book?
Yes.

6. Who are your "friends"?
Everyone is my friend!

7. Where do you live?
In a terraced house where my neighbour plots against me!

8. What is your weapon of choice?
Oh, no real preference. As long as it makes people dead I'm cool with it!

9. What are your feelings on blatant propaganda?
I love it!

10. What attire do you wear to address the public?
Military attire.

11. How much longer do you think you'll stay in power?
"I'll be back" too… no wait… no I won't! I'm dead!

12. How do you get rid of "problematic" people?
Gas them and burn them!
PJK Posted - 11/05/2002 : 08:09:14 AM
Oh my god!!!!And I listen to what you have to say.....does that make me a Nazzi? What the hell did you check off?????Hehehehehe
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 08:03:31 AM

Congratulations! You are the most evil man of all time! Not only did you exterminate millions of Jews and involved the world in the biggest war the world has ever seen, you also convinced the Germans that the perfect human is a tall blue eyed blond when you're a short, dark Austrian yourself! Well done you spiteful little shit!

OUCH!! Not sure I am happy with the results of mine. I love St Judes the best, that one cracked me up. HEHE ROTFLMAO
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/04/2002 : 11:54:28 PM
And I don't even know who I am.
Fleabass76 Posted - 11/04/2002 : 11:46:38 PM
Oh yeah...well...I just kinda...sit there and..do stuff, but not really..and then i go along w/ Bush cuz I'm whipped...so..there.
pcbTIM Posted - 11/04/2002 : 11:21:13 PM
I made up my own form of communism and named it after myself! Beware!
Saint Jude Posted - 11/04/2002 : 10:37:57 PM
im the leader of the "free" world....now i bomb you cuz you anoy me.
victorwootenfan Posted - 11/04/2002 : 10:25:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHA, I'm Fidel Castro!!! I kicked all your asses in this game. I'm the freakin' leader of Cuba, MUHAHA!
PJK Posted - 11/03/2002 : 9:58:14 PM
Yeah, those tired surly faces are usually engineering majors....but just think....later in life while the rest of us have those faces you will have this face 'cause you'll be making the big bucks!!!hehehe
pcbTIM Posted - 11/03/2002 : 9:49:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

(that would be my "studying phsyics" face, hehehe)

And that would be my everyday face because of how often I study. Hehe.....I guess you can pick out the engineering majors much more easily from their tired, surly faces.

Anyway, back to studying.
PJK Posted - 11/03/2002 : 9:46:16 PM
Me too....but then I don't have a physics test coming up!!!Have fun studying!!!! (that would be my "studying phsyics" face, hehehe)
pcbTIM Posted - 11/03/2002 : 8:20:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PJK

Still not studying physics yet, hummmmm????

How did you know? Circuits....capacitors....resistors....electric potential....I hate them all!!
PJK Posted - 11/03/2002 : 3:56:43 PM
LOL That is the funniest one yet!!!!
Saint Jude Posted - 11/03/2002 : 3:24:19 PM

"Wait, I'm not a dictator!" you cry! Well lets look at the check list: Unelected? Check! Use wars and xenophobia to boost popularity? Check! Total control of the media so they never say a bad word against you? Check! Kill scores of innocent people to get what you want? Check! Do anything to get your hands on oil? Check! Inhumane treatment of prisoners? Check! Face it, you're a dictator, and no amount of gloss will hide that fact… or the fact you're a borderline retard who looks like a monkey!
hahaha, i knew he would be in there.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 11/03/2002 : 1:43:06 PM

You answer the question: "what if Hitler was black?" A power-mad little shit that will do anything to keep your backside in the presidential seat, that's what! Sadly, no matter how much you persecute your populace, they are getting sick of you! When given the option of starving to death because of the piss poor economy you created or stringing you up by the nearest lamppost, more and more find the later more attractive! Also shave that stupid, little moustache off! It makes you look like an even bigger tit then you are already!
Fleabass76 Posted - 11/03/2002 : 1:23:27 PM
I'm Tony the Tig--I mean Tony Blair.
He's GRRRRRRRREAT!
PJK Posted - 11/03/2002 : 07:30:12 AM
Patrick, I am sooooo jealous, I wanted to be Chairman Mao!Hehehehehe
Still not studying physics yet, hummmmm????
pcbTIM Posted - 11/03/2002 : 06:39:38 AM

You are one of the more creative of the dictators. When not writing poetry you're devising your own version of communism. As over two million Chinese staved to death because of your little experiment you should have stuck to writing sappy songs!
Baboonboy Posted - 11/03/2002 : 03:16:15 AM
Tony Blair here too...

PJK Posted - 11/03/2002 : 02:15:20 AM
I should have gone to bed....I'm Tony Blair!!!!!!How could that be??Damn!

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000