Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 today was the worst fucking day of my life

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 10/28/2002 : 01:46:09 AM
thats pretty much it. I know this may sound a bit childish, but my girlfiend and I broke up today. My heart was truly broken. Im completely lost, and i have no idea what to do or where to go from here right now. anyways, i probably wont be around for at least a little while. peace.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fluffy Posted - 11/13/2002 : 03:13:57 AM
Hey Kev, glad to hear you are getting beyond it. School and work can be a great distraction from such things, take it from me. HEHE
Saint Jude Posted - 11/11/2002 : 11:30:53 PM
i never even saw this post originaly. whoops. sorry to hear aobut your day....hope u feel better
KevinLesko Posted - 11/11/2002 : 10:28:27 PM
hey guys, thanks for the kind words and emails! I guess you can say that I'm doing better, or as best I can given the circumstances. Right now, I'm just fighting along with school (which is getting really boring and tedious, working full time, and looking forward to going to North Carolina for thanksgiving where a good portion of my family gets together every few years in the outer banks.

Seriously though, even though I didnt reply to this in over two weeks, each of the things you all said helped.
Fluffy Posted - 11/05/2002 : 04:33:14 AM
Hey Kev, any new news? Have things gotten any better? How are you holding up?
Evergreen Posted - 10/28/2002 : 11:54:26 AM
I know everyone always says it.... but TIME is the medicine.
I smoke huge amounts of pot when I need to forget, but thats not for everyone and I think when it comes right down to it, its TIMe. Pot just makes my mind venture off into the bliss of imagination and creativity then before you know it alot of TIMe goes by, and the pain is weakened.

And sometimes...sex toys are just much easier than relationships.
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/28/2002 : 11:27:59 AM
Sorry to hear Kev... ditto what everyone else has already said.
PJK Posted - 10/28/2002 : 06:05:59 AM
Kevin I am sooo sorry. Unfortunately time is the only thing that eases the pain.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/28/2002 : 05:14:15 AM
Sorry, man. Wish there was something I could do. But if you think of anything, send me an email.

But look on the bright side.......if this was the worst day of your life, then you have nowhere else to go but up.
Fluffy Posted - 10/28/2002 : 02:34:55 AM
Sorry to hear about that Kev, if there is anything I can do feel free to contact me. Sorry for the bad luck, but I am pretty sure almost every guy(and the girls) have been there. It is a pretty suck-shitty situation all the way around. There is lots we could say, but if you are anything like me, you aren't ready to hear it right about now. So my thought are with you in this trying TIMe. If there is anything I can do, feel free to LMK.

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000