Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 SNL Jeopardy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
KevinLesko Posted - 09/30/2001 : 11:08:39 PM
I was a bit dissapointed with last night's Jeopardy. Not anywhere near the previous ones. By the way, who here is a fan or SNL and has seen the previous ones? Man if you havent... START DOWNLOADING!!!! They are the funniest things I have ever seen.

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tericee Posted - 07/03/2006 : 02:09:36 AM
Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I have an SNL question. Does anybody have an MP3 copy of Adam Sandler's Mother's Day song? I've been able to find the words to it, but not an audio or video copy.

teri :(
TalkingNeurons Posted - 06/13/2002 : 02:02:13 AM
quote:
Your right, but you cant forget about Chris Kataan doing Mango. I remember when Jennifer Aniston (now J. Pitt) was in a skit with him and it was hilarious.

Oh yeah, was it the skit like off of Sex and the City? Funny as hell.

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

{=HTG=} Posted - 06/13/2002 : 01:06:52 AM
quote:
DAMN! That sucks if Will is leaving the show, he really was the star.

Your right, but you cant forget about Chris Kataan doing Mango. I remember when Jennifer Aniston (now J. Pitt) was in a skit with him and it was hilarious.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
pcbTIM Posted - 06/12/2002 : 10:52:25 PM
I have all of them on my computer (except the one on a few weeks ago).....and I haven't watched them in a while.......maybe I'll take a trip down memory lane....

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
KevinLesko Posted - 06/12/2002 : 06:16:14 AM
DAMN! That sucks if Will is leaving the show, he really was the star.

{=HTG=} Posted - 06/08/2002 : 12:18:02 AM
I managed to snag two off of Kazaa. The one with "famous tities" and when there's Sean Connery, Katherine Zeta Jones, and Robin Williams. That ones hilarious, especially when "Trebek" see's Sean's picture of a horse having sex with him.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
LizT Posted - 06/05/2002 : 08:05:42 AM
Hey Kev I saw that one too. It was hilarious! Will Farrell is leaving the show from what I hear.

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 03:18:47 AM
lol, right on.

*~Kaleigh~*
KevinLesko Posted - 06/05/2002 : 03:12:07 AM
haha, yeah we watch that, actually you just reminded me to download some of those insulting dog videos. THOSE ARE DAMN FUNNY!

revrendmaynard14 Posted - 06/05/2002 : 03:07:16 AM
Funny Stuff, not to change the subject completely, but anyone like Conan O' Brien?

*~Kaleigh~*
KevinLesko Posted - 06/05/2002 : 03:03:12 AM
I had to reserect this topic since there was a new Jeopardy a few weeks ago on the season finale of SNL. The real Alex Trebek even came out. Dave Matthews was one of the guests. Interestingly though, they said it would be the last jeopardy. Is Will Ferrel leaving the show? or maybe Darryl Hammond?

Anyways, if anyone wants the latest jeopardy, I have it.

KevinLesko Posted - 10/03/2001 : 8:12:19 PM
here are some streaming downloads... http://snl.jt.org/video-search.phtml?search=jeopardy

Reese Posted - 10/01/2001 : 2:28:03 PM
so what happaned on theis weekends jepordy. i missed the entire episode. give us the scoop on jepordy.

later

Silky The Pimp Posted - 09/30/2001 : 11:42:47 PM
I personally always loved Norm Macdonald's Burt Reynolds... "I'll take swords for 200." hehe... Where can you download these online?
-J

GuitarGuy305 Posted - 09/30/2001 : 11:15:59 PM
I loved the one with Ben Stiller as Tom Cruise, then Adam Sandler and Sean Connery played by the other two guys. Where they have to write down where they are, Tom's says "Go for it" and Trebek (Ferrel) is like "YOu certainly did" and Adam's says some jibberish and Trebek says "I feel like I want to punch you" and Sean's said "Indoors" Trebeck (Ferrel) is like "are we recording this?" and then his answer on top of his wager says "I (heart) boobies"

hehe

good stuff

I'll take famous titties for 100

That's famous titles......

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305

Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000