Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 SNL Jeopardy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2001 :  11:08:39 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was a bit dissapointed with last night's Jeopardy. Not anywhere near the previous ones. By the way, who here is a fan or SNL and has seen the previous ones? Man if you havent... START DOWNLOADING!!!! They are the funniest things I have ever seen.

GuitarGuy305
Alien Abductee

USA
2007 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2001 :  11:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Send GuitarGuy305 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I loved the one with Ben Stiller as Tom Cruise, then Adam Sandler and Sean Connery played by the other two guys. Where they have to write down where they are, Tom's says "Go for it" and Trebek (Ferrel) is like "YOu certainly did" and Adam's says some jibberish and Trebek says "I feel like I want to punch you" and Sean's said "Indoors" Trebeck (Ferrel) is like "are we recording this?" and then his answer on top of his wager says "I (heart) boobies"

hehe

good stuff

I'll take famous titties for 100

That's famous titles......

Adam

And on the 8th day God created the art of war...and laughing, planned the end.

Email: Guitar_Boy1@yahoo.com

AIM: GuitarGuy305
Go to Top of Page

Silky The Pimp
Alien Abductee

3321 Posts

Posted - 09/30/2001 :  11:42:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Silky The Pimp an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I personally always loved Norm Macdonald's Burt Reynolds... "I'll take swords for 200." hehe... Where can you download these online?
-J

Go to Top of Page

Reese
Try A Little Harder

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2001 :  2:28:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Reese an AOL message  Reply with Quote
so what happaned on theis weekends jepordy. i missed the entire episode. give us the scoop on jepordy.

later

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2001 :  8:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
here are some streaming downloads... http://snl.jt.org/video-search.phtml?search=jeopardy

Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  03:03:12 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I had to reserect this topic since there was a new Jeopardy a few weeks ago on the season finale of SNL. The real Alex Trebek even came out. Dave Matthews was one of the guests. Interestingly though, they said it would be the last jeopardy. Is Will Ferrel leaving the show? or maybe Darryl Hammond?

Anyways, if anyone wants the latest jeopardy, I have it.

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  03:07:16 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Funny Stuff, not to change the subject completely, but anyone like Conan O' Brien?

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  03:12:07 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
haha, yeah we watch that, actually you just reminded me to download some of those insulting dog videos. THOSE ARE DAMN FUNNY!

Go to Top of Page

revrendmaynard14
Chatterbox

USA
359 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  03:18:47 AM  Show Profile  Send revrendmaynard14 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
lol, right on.

*~Kaleigh~*
Go to Top of Page

LizT
Fluffy-Esque

USA
1687 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2002 :  08:05:42 AM  Show Profile  Send LizT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kev I saw that one too. It was hilarious! Will Farrell is leaving the show from what I hear.

Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2002 :  12:18:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I managed to snag two off of Kazaa. The one with "famous tities" and when there's Sean Connery, Katherine Zeta Jones, and Robin Williams. That ones hilarious, especially when "Trebek" see's Sean's picture of a horse having sex with him.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

KevinLesko
Alien Abductee

3712 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  06:16:14 AM  Show Profile  Send KevinLesko an AOL message  Reply with Quote
DAMN! That sucks if Will is leaving the show, he really was the star.

Go to Top of Page

pcbTIM
Alien Abductee

USA
6501 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2002 :  10:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit pcbTIM's Homepage  Send pcbTIM an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have all of them on my computer (except the one on a few weeks ago).....and I haven't watched them in a while.......maybe I'll take a trip down memory lane....

"I didn't think it was physically possible, but this both sucks and blows."
Go to Top of Page

{=HTG=}
Alien Abductee

USA
2342 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  01:06:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
DAMN! That sucks if Will is leaving the show, he really was the star.

Your right, but you cant forget about Chris Kataan doing Mango. I remember when Jennifer Aniston (now J. Pitt) was in a skit with him and it was hilarious.

"I tell you what, I'm not that easily amused ...wow, a blue car!" Homer Simpson.
Go to Top of Page

TalkingNeurons
Yak Addict

523 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2002 :  02:02:13 AM  Show Profile  Send TalkingNeurons an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Your right, but you cant forget about Chris Kataan doing Mango. I remember when Jennifer Aniston (now J. Pitt) was in a skit with him and it was hilarious.

Oh yeah, was it the skit like off of Sex and the City? Funny as hell.

---------------
"Little or no expectations leave more room for experiences."
-Victor L. Wooten

Go to Top of Page

tericee
Alien Abductee

USA
2579 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2006 :  02:09:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit tericee's Homepage  Send tericee an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I have an SNL question. Does anybody have an MP3 copy of Adam Sandler's Mother's Day song? I've been able to find the words to it, but not an audio or video copy.

teri :(

teri
Twittering about the DC adventure since Dec '09...
(Micro)Blog * Photo Album
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Tim Reynolds - Message Board © Back to the top Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000