Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Tim Reynolds - Message Board
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Tim Reynolds Message Board
 Friends Aboard the Space Pod
 Warning: Nudity

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Antispam question: How many total fingers does a human have?
Answer:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dirtysloth Posted - 10/09/2002 : 11:51:36 AM
http://photos.msn.com/imageserver/image.aspx?Image=HcZNnT9kkUgfJ9hkbw7IN8Q*0*UMdc18JyrSUJags0sjzpL90R1wtBG1Lo5oJh6MXJTQLg0LlrKUOZKYCFKZtNPvtJqxrhu0ojk4CbKGzftGa96fvAnWkrxxKm2CPDX50*xOCOJ3sm9sdsJfKUNxNg$$

24   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
pcbTIM Posted - 10/24/2002 : 12:22:39 AM
.............FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/24/2002 : 12:18:45 AM
Hey, Mike's is good too.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/23/2002 : 11:50:43 PM
I don't. It's nothing but Country TIMe for me, baby!
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/23/2002 : 8:28:55 PM
I didn't think you partook in Hard Lemonades.
pcbTIM Posted - 10/23/2002 : 8:18:37 PM
More refreshing than a nice Mike's Hard Lemonade.....umm...I mean a nice Country Time Lemonade...and.....oh fuck it.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/23/2002 : 8:02:15 PM
Ahhh, soo refreshing.
Fluffy Posted - 10/23/2002 : 08:05:05 AM
But I can link to this again, YEAH!!!! How about a nice refreshing..........

enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/19/2002 : 7:03:11 PM
Ah well, I guess you can't link to their pictures.
enthuTIMsiast Posted - 10/19/2002 : 7:01:55 PM

Mmmmm, what a sweet ass.
KevinLesko Posted - 10/12/2002 : 6:00:05 PM
Speaking of Halloween, I just remembered that last halloween was the first time my roomates and I did the Pink Floyd/ Wizzard of Oz thing. Seems like a really fitting day to watch/listen to it too, so perhaps we'll make a yearly tradition out of it.

pcbTIM Posted - 10/11/2002 : 03:42:34 AM
quote:
A whale's penis is called a dork, which incidentally, is where we get the derogatory slang.

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
pcbTIM Posted - 10/10/2002 : 2:39:35 PM
Hehe.....reminds me of another Monty Python skit.....

Monty Python

Bicycle Repair Man
Voiceover: This man is no ordinary man, this is Mr. H G Superman. To all appearances, he looks like any other law-abiding citizen. But Mr. F G Superman has a secret identity. When trouble strikes at any time, at any place, he is ready to become... BICICLE REPAIR MAN!
Superman One: Hey, there's a bicycle broken, up the road.
Superman Two: If only Bicycle Repair Man was here!
Superman Three: Yes, wait, I think I know where I can find him. Look over there!
(FLASH!)
All Supermen: Bicycle Repair Man, but how?
Superman One: Oh look... is it a stockbroker?
Superman Two: Is it a quantity Surveyor?
Superman Three: Is it a church warden?
All Supermen: NO! It's Bicycle Repair Man!
Superman One: MY! Bicycle Repair Man! Thank goodness you've come! Look!
(CLINK! SCREW! BEND! INFLATE! ALTER SADDLE!)
Superman Two: Why, he's mending it with his own hands!
Superman One: See how he uses a spanner to tighten that nut!
Superman Three: Oh, Oh Bicycle Repair Man, how can I ever repay you?
Bicycle Repair Man: Oh, you don't need to guv. It's all in a days work for... Bicycle Repair Man!
All Supermen: Our Hero!
Voiceover: Yes, whenever bicycles are broken, or menaced by international communism, Bicycle Repair Man is ready!

Get your quotes from SmartQuote - http://www.mjsoft.co.uk

"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor's a lot like a woman: you just have to read the manual and push the right button." - Homer
Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/10/2002 : 2:20:58 PM
That would be straight comic book hero power right there.

"Look up in the sky... it's a bird (with an extremely large penis), it's a plane (with an extremely large penis), no... it's DILLYWHAP MAN!"

pcbTIM Posted - 10/10/2002 : 2:13:39 PM
Just imagine the dillywhapping capabilities with that thing.

Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/10/2002 : 09:23:12 AM
Hehe I've heard that too. I remember when I was in high school and I heard that each of the testicles weigh 150 pounds. Well, at the time I was about 150 pounds, as was my old friend/brother Jason. For that reason, for several years after that, there was a picture that my dad took and hung on the fridge of the two of us posing as whale testicles. Can you imagine if whales had a scrotum? Man that would be one big sack...

pcbTIM Posted - 10/10/2002 : 05:05:28 AM
quote:

Well, if we're not sticking to human penises... the average blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm
when it ejaculates. This comes() out of a ten foot long, one foot in diameter schlong.

Well that is a useless little fact! And how exactly did you cum across this knowledge, dirtysloth?

Silky The Pimp Posted - 10/10/2002 : 12:30:08 AM
Haha I almost posted that game a little earlier but I figured I post too much perverted stuff as is, so I let it slide. Glad you were there to pick up where I left off. :)

pcbTIM Posted - 10/09/2002 : 10:47:09 PM
Hooray! I filled up all the condoms!!! No babies for me!!! And I think that that penis has more semen than any other in the history of the world.

dirtysloth Posted - 10/09/2002 : 6:12:12 PM
I figured this would also be a good place to post a game with jumping genitals... http://viral.lycos.co.uk/games/condomgame.html

KevinLesko Posted - 10/09/2002 : 3:58:40 PM
haha, funny pic man, I always look for deformed pumpkins when I pick mine, and one time there was one with a big indent on the back, that I made a butt out of. Yay, Holloween is coming up soon! I like Haloween, I only wish we got Trick or Treaters, My apt complex is all college students, so no kids. Before that I lived 6 years in a gated community, so again, no trick or treaters, before that, 4 years at the bottom of a hill, you guessed it, no brave souls goin down there.

Shiva Posted - 10/09/2002 : 3:11:38 PM
Hello Fluffy how are things going on your time off?...I was wondering how does one get a hold of Tim Rew to say hello....Not a number or anything just an e-mail address....If he does not have one please tell him I said hello....Your a peach Charise

Fluffy Posted - 10/09/2002 : 2:28:24 PM
Hey Erich, Neither of those links work for me, they take me to the sign in page. Click on them and see what happens for you.

Hey dirtysloth, I can't wait to show that to Rew, he is going to love that picture. Afterall, Halloween is is FAVORITE holiday!

Peace & Keep the Faith
Fluffy
Erich with an h Posted - 10/09/2002 : 1:23:06 PM
http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=347310 too :p

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com
ChaosView, the new Tim Reynolds tour archive
Erich with an h Posted - 10/09/2002 : 12:46:50 PM
i just saw this at ants and it cracked me up . check this one out:

http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=346210

Erich w/ an h
Erichwanh@yahoo.com